Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
OK the office/TV room is done. All set up for 2 people. Just needs some cleanup now.

43fb32b9f891e6275d08facd49a6753a.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Whew! All caught up (here anyway).

Chicken quesadillas and mexi rice, I'm stuffed! Yep, made it myself. Anyone want to do dishes?
And we have homemade peach cobbler(from DH's cousin) and ice cream for later, I'm gonna explode.

Week is over for me. I mentioned wanting loupes to the Dr today, she was a little excited about it, said she'd 'work with me' on them. Lots of docs go halfsies with their hygienists on those, I'd be thrilled with that.

Classy- what is your fav vape? Curious, as you've been vaping a lot longer than most of us here; and I like fruits/non tobaccos too.

Mostly unflavored...but I like to accent (since I use RDAs) with flavors here and there...Fruits and some desserts

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Whew! All caught up (here anyway).

Chicken quesadillas and mexi rice, I'm stuffed! Yep, made it myself. Anyone want to do dishes?
And we have homemade peach cobbler(from DH's cousin) and ice cream for later, I'm gonna explode.

Week is over for me. I mentioned wanting loupes to the Dr today, she was a little excited about it, said she'd 'work with me' on them. Lots of docs go halfsies with their hygienists on those, I'd be thrilled with that.

Classy- what is your fav vape? Curious, as you've been vaping a lot longer than most of us here; and I like fruits/non tobaccos too.

Dishes are my girls' job here, but I'd do yours for some leftovers. And cobbler! Mmmmm.

SamuelMSr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Meridian, Idaho
I need to try some unflavored. It would come in handy on my next airplane trip too.
Don't set off the fire alarm with a huge vapor cloud, a guy did that the last time I took a flight, long before I vaped, got banned from Southwest Airlines for life.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Bridget mentioned loupes, which reminded me about my latest essential vape station gear. I got tired of trying to see without flooding light. This is only 2x magnifying, but it works. Tank work is much less frustrating now.

http://www.amazon.com/Daylight-Naturalight-LED-Floor-Lamp/dp/B0052OTB6S

I wear progressive lenses, which took my brain 3 weeks to get used to. If I leave my glasses on when I look through this, my head spins. :lol:

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Don't set off the fire alarm with a huge vapor cloud, a guy did that the last time I took a flight, long before I vaped, got banned from Southwest Airlines for life.

I vape 70/30 and don't sub-ohm so no big clouds. I've done it before, but I didn't have the kayfuns then.

DJTim

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Chicago, Illinois

I've personally banned my self from SW. They suck as an airline. I get the cheap airfare but that also attracts a very "interesting" crowd....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread