Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 5)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
How are the kids, Grandma?
They survived me so all is good.
Dad has the next few days off so no babysitting till Thursday. He is a nurse and works 12 hour shifts and then so many days off. Works well for the family...and me. :D

Kids are better when no parent is home :blink:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
They survived me so all is good.
Dad has the next few days off so no babysitting till Thursday. He is a nurse and works 12 hour shifts and then so many days off. Works well for the family...and me. :D

Kids are better when no parent is home :blink:
They like grandma. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
When are you going home and how many kids will you have with you? Mr. Robin is gonna love this. :)
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. We start our return trip Friday. I will have three with me. The oldest ones. 16, 13 and 5. He is looking forward to having them at the house.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Sorry I didn't get to this sooner. We start our return trip Friday. I will have three with me. The oldest ones. 16, 13 and 5. He is looking forward to having them at the house.
Oh, well there are two young adults in that mix. That'll be no problem. Are you driving them back home or throwing them on an airplane?

Reactions: DavidOH

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Oh, well there are two young adults in that mix. That'll be no problem. Are you driving them back home or throwing them on an airplane?
After the two weeks, we have the vacation rental in Nags Head for the wedding. All my kids, Rick's kids, and all the grandkids will be staying in the same house. When my kids go back, they will take the grands back home with them.

We have the rental for a week.

It's a win/win. :D

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Papaw, I haven't had her weighed in a while. I think she lost 3 pounds of winter coat. LOL. She is pretty sleek now. I would GUESS that she weighs probably 56 pounds at the moment. Since it has been so hot, she isn't eating or exercising as much outside, as she was. She is a perfect weight right now. In a little more than a month, she will use her last heartworm pill. I will then take her to the vet, and have her weighed. I have to go buy 6 months more of her heartworm pills anyway.

Funny my dog woke up this morning, in an unusually chipper mood this morning. I woke up later than normal, and she was soooo happy I finally rolled out of bed. I will wait a little longer, before I pull the toy out. I tried taking some photos late yesterday of her. The mosquitoes were dreadful. The dog wouldn't be still, and she was panting from being hot of course. I will try it again today. I want a pic of her turning 12 months old today. The past few days she hasn't been so hyper at night. She actually went to sleep on the floor, and didn't pester me so bad. That in itself was a major break through as far as I am concerned. Today she will get extra attention and spoiling. She will eat that up in a heartbeat too. LOL.

Well I have narrowed my vaping down to close to 5 ml per day. Not too bad. Sometimes more, sometimes a little less. That is much better than when I started vaping though. I would like to get it to 3-4 ml a day. Lately I have been vaping Heavenly Tobacco the most for some reason.

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
After the two weeks, we have the vacation rental in Nags Head for the wedding. All my kids, Rick's kids, and all the grandkids will be staying in the same house. When my kids go back, they will take the grands back home with them.

We have the rental for a week.

It's a win/win. :D
That'll work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread