Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

76bridget

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Screen Shot 2019-05-22 at 9.05.55 PM.png I am not near this, but man..

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Bridget that is freaky alright. So much flooding and damage has been going on, that it is hard to keep up with. (not to mention tornadoes and straight line winds) Missouri & Illinois are getting pounded too. SE Kansas is also getting bad storms. All of this weather has been hitting our farmers really bad. Oklahoma is still having storms, so it isn't in the clear just yet. What a mess. Thanks for sharing that, and I hope the dam stays safe!!!

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Greetings from the world of chemo side effects!

Went thru my vape box today and got rid of a lot of stuff. I have a small pile of things I don’t use but were expensive so I don’t know what to do with them. Ordered something new, mod wise. Of course I can’t recall what it was, but it looked small and promising. The pod thing is ok but hotter than i usually vape so it’s not getting a ton of use. Actually nothing is bc my tastebuds are all wonky and I’m still fighting nausea.

Anyway.. hope everyone is doing ok and handling in the weather issues safely.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
April, sorry you still aren't feeling well. Maybe ginger tea will help? You could sell what you don't want, or give it away.
Right before I was going to go to bed, I heard a massive tornado hit Jefferson City, Missouri tonight. There is hardly any news of it right now. It also hit surrounding areas, but hardly a peep about it on mainline stations. I felt sick when I heard the news.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army. April, hang in there. Hoping for a strong recovery and a return to 'normal' for you.
Should've left two hours ago, but I rolled over and overslept until 2:00am. Now I will be behind all day, but that extra two hours felt good.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Time for the Thursday morning "Thinker"

6 words below, figure out the 6th word...

1. RED
2. BLUE
3. YELLOW
4. GREEN
5. BLACK

:)
I worked with one of those color spectrometers back in the early 80's. Red n blue were opposite. Yellow n green were opposite. And light n dark were opposite. It was a critical tool for color matching.

ShowMeTwice

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2016
The Forest
Time for the Thursday morning "Thinker"

6 words below, figure out the 6th word...

1. RED
2. BLUE
3. YELLOW
4. GREEN
5. BLACK

:)
White was my gut feeling. Then I saw everybody else chose white too. Winners!

More please BK.
Morning.....

Every day you post these I drag them into my random DT picture folder which automagically selects one p/day. Thank you.
You save me time looking for dtop pics! Thx again.

Users who are viewing this thread