Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Is the pub on the pier? We will be going back soon and I'll have to be on the lookout. J loves good fish n chips. I like it if it's really good. Ordinary fish n chips don't float my boat. The last batch we had was shark meat - and I don't want to try that again anytime soon. Yikes!

We both had our fortunes done by The Zoltar at the arcade. He told J to have more fun. He told me to work harder. Zoltar is a jerk. ;)
I can't recall offhand, but it's called Ye Olde King's Head or something similar. And you're right! The Zoltar is a nitwit.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
@Hulamoon - Ye Olde King's Head on Santa Monica Blvd is still there if that's the one you mean. Looks like a cool place. They get good reviews. A five star review last week from a Brit living in LA. So they must be doing something right!
That's the one!!! Brilliant. Have a couple pints for me!

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Oh, Mama Chak found out about borrowing from her account to pay for my RC video quadcopter - didn't seem too upset at all. She wasn't upset that I borrowed it, just that I didn't ask her first. I figured the questions you already know the answers to don't need to be asked. ;)
I dunno about that Chak. You're pushin' the envelope! Ask!!! ;)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Home sweet home! :D

Hopefully I will be here for at least a month before going back and boxing things up. Depends on when spring break is, for the Michigan family.

God it feels good to be home. :)
I'll bet Mr. Robin is happier than you. :)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Home sweet home! :D

Hopefully I will be here for at least a month before going back and boxing things up. Depends on when spring break is, for the Michigan family.

God it feels good to be home. :)

Glad to hear you're back home safe, Robin.

Well, don't mess it up by threatening to rearrange his office. :)
Yeah, there's nothing worse than going into your office (or Man Cave) and not be able to find anything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread