Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
For what it's worth, here is my DIY recipe. I don't think I ever printed this. Been vaping this for more than a year now. Took me forever to come up with this recipe but it works for me. Interestingly, after vaping this for awhile I went back and tried some Dragon's Fire. It was God-awful. :shock:

BRONZE's BREW (just made that up)
Greek Yogurt (TFA) 5%
Milk Chocolate (TFA) 3.5%
Black Cavendish (Stixx Mixx) 2.25%
Vanilla Bean Ice Cream (TFA) 0.3%
Havana primed (Stixx Mixx) 0.25%
Dark Fire (Stixx Mixx) 0.25%

I like NETs. And I like NETs with no other flavoring. However, I tire of them quickly so it is by no means an all day vape for me. So, I dilute and shape them into flavors I can vape all day every day. The Greek Yogurt, Milk Chocolate, and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream do exactly that. Greek Yogurt has almost no flavor but is great at mellowing out vapes. It's soothing. Gives vapes a "wetter" feel to them...perfect for countering the dryness of straight up NETS. The Milk Chocolate is similar to the Yogurt but does add a little flavor. No milk chocolate flavor comes anywhere close to impressing me (they're very weak) but even a little is better than nothing. The NETs I get from Stixx Mixx. He makes great NET concentrates and I don't share the same enthusiasm for making my own NETs as Pop does. I made a whole bunch of my own NETs once and that was enough. I may have to again some day but that day isn't today. The Black Cavendish provides sweet tobacco to battle the dryness of raw NETs. The Havana Prime gives a little jolt of straight up tobacco. And the Dark Fire provides a little smokiness. I mix at 12ml nic and 70/30 PG/VG base. I do a thorough dry burn and new wick at 10mls maximum. It gets off putting beyond this.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Evening..... It was 54 outside when I got up today. Two hours later it was 34 with a wind feel of 23... Scruffy isn't staying out for long...

20221015_155154.jpg

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Afternoon.. Used my last personal day to take the day off. Got my fingerprints done and my Hazmat test passed. So as soon as I'm cleared on the fingerprints I can get my license renewed..

View attachment 985895
Are you a criminal?

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Round 8.5 in the books. Finished just ahead of the rain. Looking like 10 rounds this year. Maybe 11. The last round is a super clean up. Get all the leaves off the roof (most of them anyway) then blow off all the bushes and behind the bushes. Then I’ll power wash the whole house. Living in the woods is a lot of work.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Afternoon.. Used my last personal day to take the day off. Got my fingerprints done and my Hazmat test passed. So as soon as I'm cleared on the fingerprints I can get my license renewed..

View attachment 985895

Being a retired truck driver sounds better....
You know you're old when the new and exciting thing in your life is a tumbling composter.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
In case anyone was wondering, that is the highly rated FCMP Outdoor IM4000 tumbling composter.
In reality, it's a unibody Chinese plastic that I was able to get -35% at Amazon. Paying $65 for a $100 piece of Chinese plastic seems wasteful, unless it actually produces "black gold" for my vegetable garden.
So exciting ....

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
In case anyone was wondering, that is the highly rated FCMP Outdoor IM4000 tumbling composter.
In reality, it's a unibody Chinese plastic that I was able to get -35% at Amazon. Paying $65 for a $100 piece of Chinese plastic seems wasteful, unless it actually produces "black gold" for my vegetable garden.
So exciting ....
Shoulda sprung for the Binford 1500 Turbo Composter.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Cut grass for the last time. Ran the mower out of gas. Threw some engineered fuel in it. Ran for 5 minutes then put it up for a 4-month nap. That mower is 31 years old and still fires up on the first pull. Back when Craftsman still made half decent stuff.

Decided I need only one more leaf round. The leaves are pretty much down now except for a few white oaks out back. They’re being stubborn jerks. But in a week I’ll do the last round. It’s the deluxe round. Get the leaves off the roof and from behind the bushes next to the house. Will be a total of 10 rounds this year. Normally 6-8 but every few years we have a bumper crop of acorns and that always adds a couple rounds.

Users who are viewing this thread