Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
I just watched a video from the Daily Mail. A young father was driving a truck in Wills Point, in the same area as the terrible storms. His truck hydroplaned and flipped over, and was being pulled along the current. The truck was sinking, and took on a lot of water. There was a baby and a toddler in the truck. Luckily a group of people helped. The baby was not breathing when pulled out, and would've been dead had they CPR not been performed. The toddler and baby seem to be okay now. Another miracle for sure on that day. It was nerve wracking to watch that video. Those guys were heroes!

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I just watched a video from the Daily Mail. A young father was driving a truck in Wills Point, in the same area as the terrible storms. His truck hydroplaned and flipped over, and was being pulled along the current. The truck was sinking, and took on a lot of water. There was a baby and a toddler in the truck. Luckily a group of people helped. The baby was not breathing when pulled out, and would've been dead had they CPR not been performed. The toddler and baby seem to be okay now. Another miracle for sure on that day. It was nerve wracking to watch that video. Those guys were heroes!

O.M.G.

That must have been nerve wracking to watch! Even knowing the outcome.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
its a subversive plan to keep vapers from getting on the plane??? ;)
It's doing a good job of keeping this vaper off and someone's gonna get an earful when I get a hold of them! How can it be that the address from two different bank debit cards don't match the information I type into the ticket vender? I think the info is all there and correct, but the format is not the same - like one box is not in the same position or something.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Thank God there were people nearby to help.
My prayers go out to those folks who are going through this.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
They upgraded the preliminary finding of an EF-3 to an EF-4 for the Canton tornado. So here is the latest results. Canton EF-4, one EF-3, one EF-2 and three EF-0. So that is 6 tornadoes that they have documented, and these are the latest findings. Then they found two more tornadoes, for a new total of 8. I don't know what they last two tornado ratings were. The EF-4 is 166-200 mph. EF-0 is 65-85 mph, which is still scary as far as I'm concerned. We don't have basements in this area either to go to. I've always wanted to live out in the country, and have a root cellar built, which can double as a storm shelter...underground of course. If I had the money, it would already be a done deal, I can tell ya that.

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
Good Morning Army from Thomasville NC. Mamaw is unhappy because I killed a copperhead in the garage. Now I'm being told to do something to keep a snake from ever being inside the house.
No garden this year. Need to finish leveling off the ground there. Trees are nearly trimmed for the year. Need to get heat / a.c. people in for seasonal maintenance. Plus it's the busy time of year at work. Gotta love springtime.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Heathers must be getting slammed on the sale they had.... normally I see a shipping email from them in 36 hours of placing the order....
I haven't received a shipping notice on my last three orders including the one I just got yesterday. I informed Lori.

Good Morning Army from Thomasville NC. Mamaw is unhappy because I killed a copperhead in the garage. Now I'm being told to do something to keep a snake from ever being inside the house.
No garden this year. Need to finish leveling off the ground there. Trees are nearly trimmed for the year. Need to get heat / a.c. people in for seasonal maintenance. Plus it's the busy time of year at work. Gotta love springtime.

Have a Safe and Blessed Day :)
I had a copperhead in my garage once too. If you don't mind smelling moth balls they keep the snakes away.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
since most new cars have electronic shift... one would think that the engineers would take the same sensor that nags you that your seat belt isnt connected would use that same sensor to keep the car from being in gear when there is no one in the seat.. o_O

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Well, wasted half the day trying to book a flight to Detroit online. If I remember correctly, I had the same problem last time I went home. It's telling me the information from the bank doesn't match the info I'm typing in. Looks like I'm gonna have to take a trip to the airport to book the flight.

Users who are viewing this thread