Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Well my son still isn't here yet. He went to get his vehicle before coming here. It wouldn't start. They finally got it going, but it threw things behind time wise. I've been ready for hours now. The anticipation is killing me.
I totally understand that! It makes it worse when you are soooooo excited!

I try to do something to take my mind of the time. Clock watching and window watching just sucks!

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Well the visit was short and sweet. He already left. It was so wonderful to see my son and his wife. He will be coming back again soon. We had a good laugh or two. My daughter came to the dinner too, so that was wonderful. We told my son's wife some of the things that he did when he was young. ;) Mostly it was about some of our famous camping trips though. His wife got a kick out of some of the stories we told. I am just glad he is back in the good old USA now. He had to get back tonight. He hasn't even unpacked yet, and he has to go to work Wednesday morning. I'm afraid our visits are going to be short for a long time to come.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Well the visit was short and sweet. He already left. It was so wonderful to see my son and his wife. He will be coming back again soon. We had a good laugh or two. My daughter came to the dinner too, so that was wonderful. We told my son's wife some of the things that he did when he was young. ;) Mostly it was about some of our famous camping trips though. His wife got a kick out of some of the stories we told. I am just glad he is back in the good old USA now. He had to get back tonight. He hasn't even unpacked yet, and he has to go to work Wednesday morning. I'm afraid our visits are going to be short for a long time to come.

That sounds lovely. .. glad he's back.. :)

Users who are viewing this thread