Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 6)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
40min 44ff744rcfccjrr

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Good Evening Army from Jacksonville Florida. Coffee at 4am, then onto Rockledge. If everything falls into place I could be home in time for supper tomorrow...
What are you doing in Jax, FL?

Good morning Army and glad to hear they found the cause of Ret's problem (hopefully). Poor guy has to be hurting.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Havent see a need for me to post anything...I've learnt everything by reading so many threads from start till end

That's just Bunnykiller's way of welcoming. If he teases you, you're part of the family. :)

Even accidentally, we're glad you said hello. ;)

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
  • Deleted by LAwaters
  • Reason: Duplicate post

MostlySunny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
Arizona
Bratz I have no idea what your code meant before. April seemed to understand, or she was messing around. I am still in the dark, so please enlighten me. I wanted to end my three word reply to both of your posts with foxtrot, but this is a pg forum possibly...dunno. LOL.
I was messing around. Looks like an accidental pocket dialed post or a toddler at the keyboard :)

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
Bratz I have no idea what your code meant before. April seemed to understand, or she was messing around. I am still in the dark, so please enlighten me. I wanted to end my three word reply to both of your posts with foxtrot, but this is a pg forum possibly...dunno. LOL.

KKay... do you have that feeling that you are seeing double?? ;)

bratz

Dec 27, 2015
I hit send on my last post one time. It kept spinning. So I knew not to hit it again until I checked, to make sure it didn't double post. Well I opened a new tab, and it has a double post anyway. I don't know how that happened. So please moderator, take one of them off.
Should be pocket dial...[emoji111]

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
I hit send on my last post one time. It kept spinning. So I knew not to hit it again until I checked, to make sure it didn't double post. Well I opened a new tab, and it has a double post anyway. I don't know how that happened. So please moderator, take one of them off.

Your wish is my command. Double post removed! :thumbs:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Havent see a need for me to post anything...I've learnt everything by reading so many threads from start till end

I hope you didn't read this thread from the beginning! :shock:

Well anyway, I'm glad you accidentally posted! We love fresh meat....um ... new faces! Yeah, new faces... ;)

PapawBrett

Retired
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2012
Monroe NC
What are you doing in Jax, FL?

Was up for an overnight run, and Rockledge (about 15 south of Cape Canaveral) was available.
Morning in the '70s. Evening in Monroe around 50.
I can see why some like Florida weather. But it's the storms that passed over the peninsula a few months back that has us running treated fence panels to that part of the South.

kkay59

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2014
Thank you! I tried to do it myself, but I could not see a way to delete the duplicate post.

Your wish is my command. Double post removed! :thumbs:

It is way too quiet in here. I am enjoying my Heavenly Tobacco. I put a little bit of Fresh Grindz in it yesterday. My son tried it, he thought it was pretty good. He does vape some, but he never smoked cigarettes. (at least that I know about anyway)

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Thank you! I tried to do it myself, but I could not see a way to delete the duplicate post.

It is way too quiet in here. I am enjoying my Heavenly Tobacco. I put a little bit of Fresh Grindz in it yesterday. My son tried it, he thought it was pretty good. He does vape some, but he never smoked cigarettes. (at least that I know about anyway)

Happy to help! You need mod permissions to delete posts. It's a way of making us feel needed. ;)

It is quiet here today. I'm quiet today for sure. Been dealing with chronic sinus issues. First symptom: extreme fatigue. I've managed it with Simply Saline and oregano oil. Start to feel better, slack off on the treatments and blammo! Now I know I have to keep up the treatments for at least a week. Maybe two. Ugh.

I don't know if you like games, but I've been playing Gummy Drop since 2014. It's a free match 3 puzzle game with lots of interesting aspects. It's better than Candy Crush, which I never played but heard from friends was too hard and always tried to get you to spend money. Gummy Drop is best on a tablet or smartphone, but there is a PC version.

It's a nice way to pass the time when ECF gets too quiet! I don't watch a lot of tv. I read or play Gummy Drop in my downtime.

Users who are viewing this thread