MereAlex.jpg
and that's me with one of my 7 grandbabies

Crack3dOne

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Northern VA
Wasn't sure what to expect when I saw that you posted in the mug shots thread. :lol: your avatar gives me the heebie jeebies. ;)

You're downright adorably normal!

Well ain't that just the sweetest thing ;)

Thank you. :p

I went back to the beginning of this thread and about fell out of my chair when you said granddaughter....I'm like, she's not a grandmother! :)

EddardinWinter

The Philosopher Who Rides
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2012
Richmond, Va
Hey, the Scots are nothing more than relocated Irishman. But don't tell that to a Scot.

Indeed you had better not! There is a some Irish in them, true, but also a separate identity and ancient civilization traced back to their Pictish Kingdom of ancient times. Not to mention the rather significant religious and cultural contributions of the Norse peoples. The Scots were the reason the Romans built Hadrian's Wall. Woad on, dude.

kelli

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2013
cocoon of lunacy
from wikipedia....

"In May, 1984 District 214 put Arlington High School up for sale and then for auction. Arlington High School closed its doors to public high school students in June, 1984. The following year in April, Christian Liberty Academy of Prospect Heights purchased Arlington High School for $1.51 million. Christian Liberty Academy continues to operate from the Arlington High School building.

Interior and exterior scenes from the 1986 film Lucas starring Charlie Sheen and Corey Haim were shot at the school during the summer immediately after its closing, including some scenes with the Prospect High School Marching Band which at that point contained former Arlington students."

so now you know!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread