Hello Bad Girls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Girl... you won... get over to the other thread!!!

I'm speechless!!! Trust me, that very seldom happens! Well, I'm very shy, but I'm thrilled and am in shock too!

LK, Bill, and SS.....thank you!

confetti_party.gif

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well you know....thank you for asking Raven!!! I have been patiently waiting for just the right moment to post this one.....for so many different reasons....hehe.....

okay....here's your entertainment........

And this one goes out to our webmaster.....Rick....geek on squirrelboy! :evil:

Last edited:
OMG!!!! I am dying here!!! First I was laughing so hard!!! Thank You!!!!

Second... now you just have to picture me, my 9 year old daughter & 2 year old son all dancing around the kitchen!!! It was hysterical! At first she looked at me very strangely but then they joined in! LOL!!!! Oh... and yes it did happen & no there is no pictures... so don't ask! You will just have to picture it in your head!

Ok... now the 3rd is just kinda creepy..... :unsure: :ohmy:

Last edited:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yes....I truly am unique,arn't I? How DO I do it? Honestly....I just don't know. But Bill obviously saw something I didn't even know about....I've always said my boss is a pretty smart guy. And with that I bid you all a good night.

oh....and speaking of the YMCA........

hmmmmm.....maybe we need to go shopping for a pool boy????

my vote goes to the the guy in leathers.....but ya'll knew that already didn't you? :)

okay...one more....because I know how you just crave these little personal details of lorikay13's life....the year is 1979.....it's the first year the USFS allows women, (girls) on a fireline....our intetegrated fire camp is 3 miles from anything resembling civilization....and that is a bar/resturant with a pool table,gas pump and shack for a Post Office. We have to walk there......but since we usually emptied the taps...the owner was nice enough to drive us back to camp. This was in the juke box....on a vinyl 45.....and to this day is my all time favorite song....we were slam dancing before there were mosh pits :) Then 4 hrs later we might be jumping out of a helicopter or cutting our way through a forest to make a fire break......do I need to tell you what my job was? Right! I was a sawyer. (for you city folk that is someone who carries an 18-24" bar chainsaw......and yes....I had a boy to carry my gas cans!)

Last edited:

susie22321

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2010
St. Clair Shores, MI
www.smokestik.com
Susie... for the Multi-Quotes... click the little button over to the bottom right hand corner (next to "Reply With Quote") of the comment(s) that you would like to multi quote

lol .... I hope that makes some sense!!

Thanks, Raven! I'll work on that later :)

LK, when DO you ever sleep? Here 24/7 as far as I can see!

Dave....KWIM = know what I mean?

Need good thoughts! We're on our way out to do our first Meals on Wheels delivery route. Should be interesting :ohmy:

ttfn!

Last edited:
Man you guys have been having fun! Didn't you even..sniff....miss me? lol
Congrats, Susie! Way to go...and thanks for entering me in abstentia, Lorikay...Dave's a bunny now? Oh the places my mind goes with that one!!
We are slowly adapting to our new home-away-from-home. Of course, being me, I clean up before the maids come in...
Shadow Ryder came to pay us a visit; turns out we knew each other years ago!
Years ago, Lorikay, I ran a truck for the jump crews on the big Skalkaho fire in the BitterRoot valley in Montana. Art was a Sawyer. OMG the close calls...I know exactly what you are talking about.
Note to self...510 chargers WILL charge a Riva, H16 but it takes 24 hours...at least...still haven't charged an H16 to capacity.
We passed most of our 18th anniversary, Saturday, not speaking. It was his fault, of course...;) But 1 1/2 lbs of chocolate bought my forgiveness...normally, it doesn't take that much but we've been a little stressed out...
Happy Belated Anniversary to you, Raven! Was it great?
Now we have wifi but I have a very bored kid so gotta go. Love you guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread