Not open for further replies.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
No more cartomizers here. I can't deal with having to top off every hour and my carto tank is just too fussy.

Clearomizers/tankomizers are so easy to use. I like 2.5-3 ml tank sizes; they last me a while and I can see how much eliquid I have left in the tank.

Hello Amraann! Have fun on your cruise! :)

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Neither have I... :facepalm: :lol:

LOL with the hand!!

Some people just do not like the notion of being on a cruise ship. Or the expense is to much.

I am really surprised that my hubby agreed to this. He has stated in the past that being on a ship for more than a day trip does not appeal to him.
I think he changed his mind because our son planned this as a trip before he goes off to the Marines.
How could he say no to that?

This is the excursion we plan on taking while in Cozumel The Mayan Frontier by Horseback & Eco Beach

Another odd thing about my hubby! I am the one who horse back rides.He has before and his mother and I even owned horses but he is not a huge fan.
I think the part of that excursion is the Mayan ruins.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
Please thank your son for his service!

Yeah, as a former horsewoman, I agree. I think I'd go stir crazy on a cruise. But many people love them!

I think that is what hubby was thinking as well.. (OMG Cooped up!)
But in reality the ship is enormous. At home his favorite thing is to lay on the couch with our manx and watch TV.
He can do that in the stateroom just as easily as in our living room. LOL

He can even order room service! :) (except I assume he will not use the words... "baby can you get me .....?)

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Happy St. Patrick's Day, Lori and the Bad Girls and Boys!

815728-bigthumbnail.jpg

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
what are they staring at? You holding a T-bone...hehe

hanging in there.....got a cracking lightening storm passing over the house so my poor little Bouncy dog is quaking at my feet. He thinks he is such a bad$ss....until there is a loud noise...LOL

Truthfully I spend most of my social time on Facebook now...since at least there I am not ostracized and my company is not demonized as the spawn of Satan. ;)

CES

optimistic cynic
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2010
Birmingham, Al
I was sitting behind them. they might have been starting at the electric fake fireplace or they my have just been trying to lie down in the same location with neither being willing to give up the space. ;)

Hope bouncy made it through the electric storm.

i check FB, but almost never post anything there.

Amraann

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2011
Florida
what are they staring at? You holding a T-bone...hehe

hanging in there.....got a cracking lightening storm passing over the house so my poor little Bouncy dog is quaking at my feet. He thinks he is such a bad$ss....until there is a loud noise...LOL

Truthfully I spend most of my social time on Facebook now...since at least there I am not ostracized and my company is not demonized as the spawn of Satan. ;)

Who is demonizing SmokeStik?

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I was sitting behind them. they might have been starting at the electric fake fireplace or they my have just been trying to lie down in the same location with neither being willing to give up the space. ;)

Hope bouncy made it through the electric storm.

i check FB, but almost never post anything there.

And I thought it was love.......:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread