Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

nice!

Just sitting here watching the vultures circle 'round and 'round......thought I was the only one left alive for a while there. Glad it's you CES.....a sister in arms against the Zombie Hoard!

Sorry LK... I've been out fighting zombies...that just does NOT sound as cool as out slaying dragons...:unsure::blink:

I've been lurking but work has me swamped right now.:mad:
How are the new disposables doing on the website?:vapor:

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
a show of hands...how many of you look at the clock after a time change and think to yourself....."ok let's see...what time is it REALLY?" hahahahaha

Hey look!!!! finally some GOOD news!!!!

Why is dark chocolate good for you? Many reasons:
• Polyphenols
• Antioxidants
• Monunsaturated Fats
• Studies have shown that adding dark chocolate to your diet may help lower blood pressure and prevent heart disease
But not just any chocolate will do. For the most benefits, stick to dark chocolate that is at least 70% cocoa.

Makes sense to me.....a candy bar and a bottle of red wine for dinner.....I should live forever!

Last edited:

Allazar

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 21, 2011
Austin
not sure there is any credible evidence of beer having any redeeming qualities. but hey....you believe what you want to believe and I will believe what I want to believe....LOL

That depends upon where you live LK... the beer is often safer than the water in many parts of the world, and one of the reasons that people invented it back in the distant past! ;)
Perhaps not the most important reason though! :lol:

Dark chocolate and red wine is healthy... *sighs* Wouldn't you just know that it is the opposite of my tastes... white chocolate :w00t: (least healthy) and Eiswein (A white dessert wine) :rules: are my favorites... followed by white and then red wine.:grr:

Wouldn't you just know that my favorite food and drink vices are all the least healthy! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread