Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
Vg being vaporised has shown zero effect to the bloodstream in relation to diabetes so no worries there, many diabetics here have noticed very little if any changes to blood sugar level in reality you just not capable of inhaling enough vapor to have a real effect.

Think about it how long does 1 ml of juice last you, puff after puff and the tank barely drains, that means in the less then miligrams range being absorbed

Last edited:

Thrasher

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2012
Madeira beach, Fla
As a side note, i cant say EVERY juice is fine but the majority are just a couple flavorings. I think your chemist friend watches to many ads on tv. You can go to many of the DIY flavor companies and see a list of ingredients on each flavor. Most say " art or nat flavor, pg or alcohol carrier and sometimes a touch of coloring. Beyond the chemicals needed to produce a specific molecule of flavor there is no way they have 100's of crazy additives like acetones and fire ......ent lol

And many, if not all the well known brands use the exact same flavor bases we do.

Im almost 50 and definitely an old burned out metal head hippie, i smoked 2 pad for 35 ish years, been doing this almost 5 now and my lungs feel like they did when i was in my early 20's again.

Best of luck to you, it really does work.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    I'm kinda curious. How long have you used unflavored? And what lead to that decision? Do you ever get vape tongue? Sorry to bombard with questions, just intrigued

--Since maybe March "11., 6ml aday.

--Crappy eliquid, never wanted to vape baked goods or fruit. Non full disclosure of ingredients on behalf of suppliers.

--Never gotten Vape Tongue, but like any sensory experience, never the same as first.

Reactions: seapeach

mogcook

Nov 24, 2011
    batavia,ny
    Hi everybody. Totally committed new member, looking for support to kick analogs to the curb. What I've done, so far. Much research. Purchased Itaste MPV 3 and nautilus 5 ml tank. Itaste VV4 750 Mah and nautilus mini tank. I understand the atomizers/coils are interchangeable and BVC are best, so I grabbed a few 5 pks of those also. Our shops and lounges in Orlando are so expensive, I've bought everything online.

I'm wanting to go all organic, if possible, and don't want PG, if avoidable. That being said: The first juice I bought is Cool Fresh which was recommended because it is most like my brand (Marlboro Menthol Lights.A pack and a half per day.) And it is PG/VG blend. Anybody familiar with this juice?

Second, I found an organic site, Virgin Vapor, but they were out of stock on the Best Tobacco, so I went with 100% VG 18 mgs

• Organic RY4Play
      • Organic Georgia Gold
      • Organic Menthol Moon Drops
      • Organic Southern Exposure
      • Organic Death By Chocolate
    I'm wondering if I can mix these organics, for eg. put a few drops of menthol in the Georgia Gold? I know VG gunks up coils, but have heard distilled water helps. How much water should I add? Has anyone else tried these? Anything I need to know about mixing these? How long do I need to saturate the wicks before vaping? I'm not into heavily fruity or sweet.

Really dumb concerning volts, watts and ohms. I know my BVCs are 1.6 ohms. What do you suggest my initial settings be to break in my sets without burning coils/clogging up my wicks too fast? I'm already on info overload, but there seems to be so much more to learn. All comments and suggestions are gloriously appreciated. PEACE :)
    welcome to the forum

Reactions: seapeach
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread