Help it won't leave me alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
It's kind of complicated, I think. You need to click on it in just the right place, (the far right end) and well, hover over it, an X should appear, and if you click directly on that X, it will go away for awhile, and not ask you for any input or to add entries, or money, or if it looks fat in those pants.

We women know how to do that by instinct, but you're going to have to hover around over it until the magic X appears, and click on it almost instantaneously and it SHOULD go away. If not, you aren't doing it right and you need to get married so you can practice.

Anna

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
The 1k shopping spree bubble will not go away, takes up have my screen and the X seems to move from top to bottom if it appears on bubble at all. Now I can see anything I'm typing because the bubble takes up the middle have of me screen!
If you are using your phone, turn the phone landscape(sideways) to get a bigger screen. Then you will see the 'x' and the very right side of the bubble(inside the bubble itself). I totally agree its so annoying.

Letitia

Citrus Junkie
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2017
West Frankfort, IL
I tried to cancel the banner and it opened up across the screen. No 'x' s anywhere to be found so i had to refresh the page. Seriously flawed and very, very annoying. I don't even know what it was for !
vapordna probably.

Blazr

Aug 31, 2017
Tulsa, OK
If you are using your phone, turn the phone landscape(sideways) to get a bigger screen. Then you will see the 'x' and the very right side of the bubble(inside the bubble itself). I totally agree its so annoying.

Took a few tries and got it sideways lol! Thank you.

VHRB2014

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 16, 2014
Nic`d Up in Oklahoma!
So? The community complains and is now presented with another, larger add that takes up 25% of the screen and can not be removed? Iv tried all 4 corners and it just opensa pop up. I really cant except that this is by design and hope it hets fixxed
I cant even see what im typinh!?Way to monetize it peeps.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
I'm starting to see this when I Close My Eyes. I think it is getting Burned into my Retina.

innokin250x250.jpg

And I think I am forming a Subliminal Dislike for innokin also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread