Help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuke

Sep 23, 2018
Hey everyone! This is my first post on this fourm. I have a question I’ll get to later but let me explain first.

About a year ago I got a smok tpriv with a baby beast tank. I loved that thing. I used 3mg naked juice and it was amazing. Now you can hate all you want and I’m not saying don’t, but I never smoked or did anything before. I just started to vape. I loved it and I loved the clouds and being able to do some tricks.

A few months ago I got rid of it in fear of getting addicted. I gave it away for a few gs and went dry for 5 months. About 2 weeks ago I got a juul. I’m not really a fan. I don’t like the nic salts, not because of there flavors but bc of their nic. I can’t grt more then 3 lung hits without getting a buzz and know that if I do more I’ll od. I love vaping though and I wish I could chain vape again. So what should I do? I’m thinking about getting my old vape back. Any advice?

Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
You went from a super cloudy device to a very restricted one with SUPER high nic. They won't perform the same. Most people can't take 3 drags of a Juul without a "buzz."

Your choices are to either return to the type of vaping you were using before and with very low or no nic, or to get 0 nic in the Juul which I'm not sure I'd find super satisfying frankly as for me, pretty much the ONLY thing the Juul does for me is give me a nicotine buzz. I don't even OWN one but I've taken a hit here and there.

But, I don't think you'd get the flavor and/or cloud satisfaction from the Juul that you want. Why not go back to what was working before. You can vape nic if you wish and are an adult, as a non smoker you might want to manage the AMOUNT of nic, and if you feel you are getting "addicted' vape 0 nic for a while.

BTW, vaping nic that high is going to get your brain "habituated" to nic I really don't recommend it, I would not vape that thing in an ongoing way and I was a 3 ppd smoker.

Anna

Rossum

Eleutheromaniac
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 14, 2013
SE PA
I never smoked or did anything before. I just started to vape. I loved it and I loved the clouds and being able to do some tricks.
As others have said, go back to what you enjoyed, and use zero nic juice. Or if that doesn't satisfy, use the lowest nic you possibly can.

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
Hey everyone! This is my first post on this fourm. I have a question I’ll get to later but let me explain first.

About a year ago I got a smok tpriv with a baby beast tank. I loved that thing. I used 3mg naked juice and it was amazing. Now you can hate all you want and I’m not saying don’t, but I never smoked or did anything before. I just started to vape. I loved it and I loved the clouds and being able to do some tricks.

A few months ago I got rid of it in fear of getting addicted. I gave it away for a few gs and went dry for 5 months. About 2 weeks ago I got a juul. I’m not really a fan. I don’t like the nic salts, not because of there flavors but bc of their nic. I can’t grt more then 3 lung hits without getting a buzz and know that if I do more I’ll od. I love vaping though and I wish I could chain vape again. So what should I do? I’m thinking about getting my old vape back. Any advice?

If you never smoked but like vaping, you might be better off vaping 0 nicotine, as others have suggested. That's one of the bennies with vaping. You can buy juice in any nic strength you like.

Nicotine isn't one of the deadly components in cigarettes, anyway. It's the tars and added chemicals in burning tobacco that are destructive to health, IMO. Nicotine benefits may actually outweigh the negatives for some. Nicotine boosts mental acuity and provides a list of benefits. It also raises blood pressure slightly, so if you have a problem with BP, check it frequently until you know how it affects your system.

Good article on nicotine here:
Nicotine Benefits & Information

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
@Knuke it's sort a reasonably documented effect that lower levels of nicotine can be calming, while higher doses are more activating.

I really wouldn't recommend the Juul in your situation. Honestly, I wouldn't. Another thing that is calming is taking long slow inhales (be it air, or be it vape) to slow down your breathing if anxious. A lot of folks having panic attacks will breath into and out of a paper bag, for example.

I really don't understand why you don't want to go back to a similar setup to the one you originally enjoyed, that worked for you, and etc,. What you are vaping now is a) not helping you and b) not really giving you what you need and c) is far more likely to lead to the type of "nicotine" addiction you want to avoid. You were using like 6 mg/ml nicotine in your old setup or about that.

The juul pods are 59 mg./ml pods. THEY ARE VERY STRONG. Please, ditch the Juul sell it to a pal, WHATEVER but please, go back to what actually WORKED for you.

I am having trouble understanding why you don't address this. The Juul is not the cheapest device out there, no, and I do understand that but if it's wrong for you, COST should not be a factor in deciding to keep it. From your descriptions, you hate it. Get something else.

Anna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread