HHV Website Redesign Feedback - Share your ideas here

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Greetings Army,
I just wanted to let everyone know that Heather and I just inked a deal with LAwaters to redo the website. She will be working on a new version over the next few weeks... We are very excited to see what she comes up with!

Adam

The HHV Army is already sharing some great ideas for features and improvements on other threads. By giving the topic its own thread, we can gather all of your comments in one place.

Looking forward to hearing more - and we will do our best to make your (reasonable) requests happen. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Thought of another, stating on the website in descriptions maybe, stating they can mix to nic strength if not listed in the drip down menu. They mix currently 8mg nic and I just request it in the note/comment section on the order. Many people don't know that they can mix different nic than what's listed.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
I've heard from a few people that would like the ability to sort by flavor category such as tobacco, fruit, bakery and drinks.

NET or tobacco (ability to sort both ways maybe)

This was my main thought for asking about a redesign. Hard for a new person to find what they are looking for if they don't know the name.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I've heard from a few people that would like the ability to sort by flavor category such as tobacco, fruit, bakery and drinks.

NET or tobacco (ability to sort both ways maybe)

I agree , I always just do a search for tobacco when placing an order , easier than going juice by juice , also for people not in the know there's no mention of extracted tobacco in the new NET's product description Gaia , Maple Eh and Temptation , Army members know they're NET's , general public doesn't .

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
okay...

heres some reflections on initial visual "impressments"

delay the fast drop downs on main page
lower section of front page, include pix not exclusively text
reduce specials or expand variety
remove whos online from every page ( who cares at this point, one reminder is enuf)
Increase items per page size remove specials on right
lower end of page seems fine ... no issues

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I agree , I always just do a search for tobacco when placing an order , easier than going juice by juice , also for people not in the know there's no mention of extracted tobacco in the new NET's product description Gaia , Maple Eh and Temptation , Army members know they're NET's , general public doesn't .

I concur...

and maybe an expanded explination of what nets are and what to expect

Last edited:

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
and finally..... a better description of juice flavors.... " just like the name sez... blueberry" thats pretty vague.... get with at least 4 people to test the flavor and get a common agreement...

this may be a tough one to complete... ;)

Many flavors simply cannot be explained. Ask four people you will get four different answers. Ask ten and you'll get ten different answers. By that time the poor reader will not believe any of them.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Someone already mentioned that putting the juices in categories. I went through the list a while back and did just that - hope I still have that list. Needs updating as well - I'll get to this when I get a minute this evening.

HHV Flavor Categories
Custom E-Liquids : Heathers Heavenly Vapes, Top Quality Custom E-Liquids

Tobaccos:
NET

Dark Horse P
Dragon's Fire P
Gaia (new)
Gandalf P (Legend)
Gollum P (Sludge)
Heavenly Army P
Huntsman P
Jiggy P
Maple Eh? (new)
Oompa P
Pirate's Booty P
Serendipity P
Shadowfax P (Shadow)
Temptation (new)

Non-NET

Caramel Apple Tobacco
Georgia Peach
Heavenly Tobacco
Vapin' Chimp
Sweet Swish

Fruits:
Adam's Apple P
Angel's Kiss
Bah-In P
Black & Blue P
Bleeding Heart P
Caramel Apple Tobacco
Carnival
Cherry Bomb P
Cinful Apple P
Cinful Pear P
Clockwork Orange P (Chocolate Orange)
Crackberry P
Double D Watermelon P
Dragon's Fruit P
Grape Vape (new)
Hipp E Juice (new)
Honey Do (new)
Island Dream
Just Peachy P
Monkey Mango P
Nice Pear P
Orange & Clove (new)
Parrothead P
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Razzberry P
Satsuma P
Smurfette P (Blueberry)
White Lie P

Sweets & Desserts

Desserts:

Apple Butter Rum Cake
Blueberry Muffin
Cin City
Heavenly Waffles (BYO!)
Nut Case (new)
P'Nut Butter Cookie
Pumpkin Spice (new?)

Sweets:

Atomic Grasshopper
Blade Runner (Blade)
Caramel Apple Tobacco
Carnival
Fireball P
Hipp E Juice (new)
Hubba Hubba!
Mallow Mint
Menthol Ice (new)
Monkey Wrench (new)
Peppermint Blast
Powder Keg
Trick or Treat (new)
Tuscan Cocoa P
Vanilla Dream

Drinks/Beverages/Coffees/Liquors:
Butter Rum
Caramel Cappuccino
Do the Dew (Dew)
Island Dream
Java Smooth
Mocha Java Smooth
Moxie (new)
Peach Green Tea (new)
Pineapple Mango Smoothie
Pumpkin Spice Latte (seasonal?)

Some questions for Adam or Heather:
1. Are Pumpkin Spice and Pumpkin Spice Late the same juice? I remember the PS Late coming out as a seasonal, did you drop the word Latte when it became perennial?
2. Have I covered all the juices? (I left some in more than one category on purpose; some were in more than one slot on my OP when, IMO, they really shouldn't have been.)
3. Did I get the NETs right? 14 of them? and 5 non-NET tobaccos?
4. "P" stands for the Purity line - did I miss any?

To any and all: If you see a mistake anywhere, or want to suggest a juice moved to a different slot, please let me know.

Last edited:

Pappy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2012
Dallas, Tx
I understand everyone's desire to categorize juice flavors. But it's easy to go way overboard and make it really confusing. I've seen vendors that include "Complex" or "Creamy" as a category. Please don't do that.

Also, if HHV is gonna sell wholesale, I'd suggest adding a placeholder for "Retail Store Locations" or somesuch.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I understand everyone's desire to categorize juice flavors. But it's easy to go way overboard and make it really confusing. I've seen vendors that include "Complex" or "Creamy" as a category. Please don't do that.

Also, if HHV is gonna sell wholesale, I'd suggest adding a placeholder for "Retail Store Locations" or somesuch.

I was thinking of just categorizing it the same way we have it in the Reviews. Just maybe being able to break down the tobacco ones so you can find the NET's easier.

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Something I've thought about would be a way to reorder a bottle of juice that you've ordered before. Your previous orders are in the system but all you can do is look at them. This would be for someone that has already ordered from them. Something like a one click reorder for returning customers. Or a favorites list you could make. It would only be if you wanted the same one with no changes to it. You get the idea.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Something I've thought about would be a way to reorder a bottle of juice that you've ordered before. Your previous orders are in the system but all you can do is look at them. This would be for someone that has already ordered from them. Something like a one click reorder for returning customers. Or a favorites list you could make. It would only be if you wanted the same one with no changes to it. You get the idea.

HMMMM , that already shows up on the left side of my screen , not entire orders but individual bottles that I've ordered for a quick reorder , difference in browsers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread