Feedback discussion thread... AKA "It's all data, and a negative result is still a result."

Status
Not open for further replies.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
OK.. got my "5".

Measured the resistance right out of the bubble pack... a "reasonable" grouping ranging from 2.4 to 2.9 Ohms. Yes, I'd like to see that a bit tighter... but it's not horrible.

Filled the first one up with my "all day vape".. for giggles I chose the 2.4 Ohm unit. Put it on an eGo with an adapter.

Initial impression: Good vapor. The draw is "good".. maybe just a little "tight", but generally "OK". The flavor is a bit washed out, like one might expect from a carto that is running a bit hot and a bit dry. Just the slightest "tinge" of the "burnt" taste.. which is more pronounced with the eGo cone on.

I will continue to vape on this one, and give the others to the Wife Unit for her "acid test".

Scott, I don't know about your adapter, but mine only only had two air holes, versus three in my KR808 battery. I drilled another hole in mine with a #60 drill bit, which opened up the draw to my satisfaction.

Scottbee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Okauchee Lake, WI
Scott, I don't know about your adapter, but mine only only had two air holes, versus three in my KR808 battery. I drilled another hole in mine with a #60 drill bit, which opened up the draw to my satisfaction.

It's a two-hole, stainless, 3-piece adapter. Yes, I can probably open up the holes... but it is the same adapter that I use with all of my KR808D-1 cartomizer testing, so if I want to be consistent and compare "apples-to-apples" I shouldn't be changing it. I'm sure you understand.....

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
Received another shipment from Bloog today. Like I said before, I'm giving them to several of my smoker friends, so I had to stock up. Besides, it gave me an excuse to scratch the itch and buy some new vaping gear. :)

Carto Pack #1

Carto Pack #2

Carto Pack #3

Carto Pack #4

Carto Pack #5

Carto Pack #6

That's all I got ...

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
It's a two-hole, stainless, 3-piece adapter. Yes, I can probably open up the holes... but it is the same adapter that I use with all of my KR808D-1 cartomizer testing, so if I want to be consistent and compare "apples-to-apples" I shouldn't be changing it. I'm sure you understand.....

Understood.

Lastone

ECF Veteran
Jan 4, 2010
Massachusetts, USA
I filled one blank today with a 40%vg juice. About 30 drops. Waited a few minutes. Got a odd taste. I opened it up and once again I can't identify something burning. What is going on?

One of the prefilled reds developed this odd taste right before the burnt taste. This one was about half way used and I was using a V4L XL fully charged.

Frustrating because when it works it is great.

Neo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2009
Mesa, AZ...off the analogs for years!
Katya kindly sent me two samples. Finally had time to sit down and enjoy a vape rather than vaping on the go. Loaded a Red, which tasted like Choc Caramel Cap to me (although I don't think from the description that's what I should have been tasting).

Did not MM it but I think I got lucky. Vaped it a good hour and a half and it didn't get hot to the touch (or taste) on a fully charged 808. Draw was exactly how I liked it and it made no noise (some cartos can drive me batty with all the weird noises). I really, really enjoyed it.

Too bad it seems that they are all over the map ohm wise because I would have put those at the top of my list.

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
My ordered as indicated on the packing invoice was, 1 Deluxe Starter Kit, 1 78mm battery, 1 25 pack of cartomizers, and 1 USB passthrough. Unfortunately when I opened the FedEx box I found that I had received a Mini PCC Starter Kit and not the Deluxe Starter Kit that I had ordered.

Just got off the phone with Ashley, once again super nice and very helpful. Sending back the Mini PCC Starter Kit and they're sending me the Deluxe Starter Kit. Done and done ...

Sure wish every company posted their phone # on the header of their website.

Last edited:

MrNate

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
New Jersey
Thanks for the info, Maurice. I just ordered the ultimate kit on Saturday and got no notification that it was out of stock. Now it's showing as out of stock on the website. Seems to me like the only difference between the in-stock kit and the out-of-stock one is the car charger, PCC, and pass-through.

Why can't they ship out what they have and ship the rest when it gets in?

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Why can't they ship out what they have and ship the rest when it gets in?

Shipping costs. Keeping track of partially filled orders. They'd have to bill for the shipped part now and the backordered part when they ship that. etc. Maybe you got the last one?

They really should have their inventory tied into the website. You get 10 kits in, you set the # available to 10 for the web store. When the store sells the last one then it automatically marks the item as sold out or backordered.

Steeldragon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2011
Orlando, FL
The initial company I started with the product was great. The problem was out of stock issues, You order something on their website and then when you didn't hear anything and call, they would apoligise and say they were out of stock of that item. Reading the companies forums, it was there standard way of doing business. That is how I found out about these forums. A lot of people went looking for their fix elsewhere. You may have the greatest product in the world but if you can't get it to the consumer people will go elsewhere. Right now with a lot of people attempting to quit smoking. One day without cartridges can mean picking up an analog and saying is all this ordering and shipping worries worth it. I can go to the nearest convience store and pick up analogs. I understand this is a growing industry but if you don't have something then there should be a way to let us know so we can make back up plans so we don't go back to those nasty analogs. Right now I have my cart needs calculated to where I order a week in advance. I know I cut it close but I am a rookie but seeing in these forums a lot of us are and ex-smokers are a very impatient lot.

MrNate

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
New Jersey
I agree. I can see that a lot of time, effort, and money has been put into R&D on this product, but customer service and logistics like this can be make-or-break for a small company. Once you start getting a reputation as being unreliable and uncommunicative, it's hard to dig yourself out of that hole. That's all people are going to talk about.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
Becoming less and less satisfied with Bloog. See link ...

Bloog's Sloppy Shipping Standards

Too bad. After tossing out almost all of my 50 blank cartos for burnt taste, I have gone back to V4L. Maybe they will get their act together. They are a very small company as their people keep telling me. I am very disappointed.

DawnsDone

ECF Veteran
Jan 2, 2011
Derry NH
keep in mind Bloog Shipping is FREE over $100!!!!!!!!! =)

I have been visiting many many ecigarette sites and I don't see the need for so many or actually any exclamation points over this. Most places give you free shipping when spending over 100 and many places for much less. My order from cignot was 42 and shipped for free, the carto's are in acceptable range and most important IT WAS SHIPPED. Now that deserves a few exclamation points!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread