Feedback discussion thread... AKA "It's all data, and a negative result is still a result."

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
I'm glad to hear it worked for you. I didn't figure anyone else would go to the trouble, heheh.

I'm still using mine and believe it or not, the taste and performance is hanging in there longer than the first time around. I'm vaping on 17 top offs right now and only got 11 out of it the first time when the taste went bad. I don't know why, but I ain't fussing. I'm keeping pretty close tabs on the amount of juice going through it. If my count is correct, the total amount is 16ml.

I'll post another report about it later on, but it may be slow coming. I'm also testing 2 other types right now, so not giving this one my full attention. I believe I'm tougher than it is, so I'm gonna whip this sucker to death.

wow 16 ml nice!!!:D

MichelleDen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 9, 2010
Denmark
The forums are all about helping people and answering questions. Many times people are new to vaping and may ask questions that would be better to ask in other sections of the forum but we don't need to be rude about it.

How am I rude? How else should it be phrased? to a veteran? He didnt ask about megas, he told "us" there are good megas somewhere... Doesnt belong.. and a bit rude if u ask me....... If it was a Q from a beginner, as u say, I would answer it and still inform that its the wrong place.... if it is.. Was it my eh? Use that word too much I know...Certainly didn't mean to be rude and apologise if precieved so.

naughty l
l
l
\/

Last edited:

jayvap33

ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
USA
home.comcast.net
What is a Mega???
Grue.jpg

ManicMaurice

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2010
My House
www.manicmaurice.com
I'm still using mine and believe it or not, the taste and performance is hanging in there longer than the first time around. I'm vaping on 17 top offs right now and only got 11 out of it the first time when the taste went bad. I don't know why, but I ain't fussing. I'm keeping pretty close tabs on the amount of juice going through it. If my count is correct, the total amount is 16ml.

Maybe they're putting little primer on the atty before they ship blank cartos?

nihil

Jan 12, 2011
maryland
So I got my MaxxFusion today and I am in love with it. I am new to vaping but I have tried a 510... I like this alot more. Nice good hit with tons of vapor. I picked up both the Red and Chocolate flavors. Im not really sure what the red tastes like but I really like the chocolate. Thank you leaford thank you Bloog, you guys are awesome. I cant wait to see what the future will bring with you.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
Bloog #3 died peaceably this morning at about 9:00 O'clock Central Standard Time. Death was attributed to old age and no autopsy will be performed. It has no living relatives and will be quietly laid to rest with no ceremony.

At the time of its death, it had been filled with juice a total of 35 times for a grand total of 21ml. A dry burn was performed after 11 fill ups and it held up well for 24 more. The vapor began dropping off toward the end of the last one. The taste was still good, but longer vapes were required. I was thinking about doing another dry burn when the vapor dropped off to zero.

I took it easy on the old fellow during the last few top offs and operated it at my sweet spot of 2.8 volts. It did well almost up to the last when the the vapor began dropping off. At that point it was put back on its native KR8 battery and died a few minutes later with a diminishing vapor and throat hit.

RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread