Feedback discussion thread... AKA "It's all data, and a negative result is still a result."

Status
Not open for further replies.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
And I'd like to note when order the Ultimate starter kit for 99.99 you don't get free shipping. When its' a kit that includes everything so there's nothing else to order and your 1 penny short of the free shipping. If I give you a penny can you make my order 100? lol

I understand that you feel $7.95 is high and thats fine.. as you said you have many options of suppliers...and that is the beauty of capitalism...

We stand by our product and believe in it's value, and we feel our shipping charges are appropriate and in-line with our 3 month complete product warranty....which you may not find elsewhere... but we are both entitled to our opinions and thats what this forum is for... expressing them. I honestly wish you the best experience with whoever you choose to do business with...as vaping is the way to go no matter which e-cig you choose!

Yes for 1 penny more shipping would be free... we find that almost all people use coupon codes for their first purchase though which brings down the kit cost to around $80- $90...we also see that people will add an extra set of cartos to get get over $100 which is is a trade off....

As far as shipping goes... we have have had some issues but we are trying are best and will always try and make it right with our customers... as we grow things will get better and better.

MrNate

ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2011
New Jersey
Yes for 1 penny more shipping would be free... we find that almost all people use coupon codes for their first purchase though which brings down the kit cost to around $80- $90...we also see that people will add an extra set of cartos to get get over $100 which is is a trade off....

As far as shipping goes... we have have had some issues but we are trying are best and will always try and make it right with our customers... as we grow things will get better and better.

Wish I had known about the coupon codes when I ordered, but oh well. And you guys did a good job of making things right by me, I just hope you can smooth things out in the future.

nycsublimegirl

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2008
NYC
Wish I had known about the coupon codes when I ordered, but oh well. And you guys did a good job of making things right by me, I just hope you can smooth things out in the future.

look around the forum and on leaford's blog... you can always use a code on your next purchase! if you buy cartos in bulk you get a discount... add a coupon code get another % off... make your total over $100 and get free shipping... the math really adds up especially with the cartos!

thanks for your comments ... always looking to be better =)

Quick1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Feb 11, 2010
USA
Live and learn, I guess.

Well, despite shopping on line for many many years it wasn't too long ago that it finally hit me that just about every single site has some sort of coupon thing going all the time. Just type company name coupon into google and check the first few hits. I find what ever turns up on retailmenot.com to be most reliable. If they've got one I don't bother looking further. In this case for Bloog there were mainly hits on forums.

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
OK, guys, let's please bring this thread back on topic. Not to stifle anyone's discussion, but I want this thread to remain dedicated to data and performance feedback. Please?

Okay then leaford, I was planning on waiting to give a final report on my Bloog #3, but will instead tell about its progress.

This one measures about 2.2Ω and works very much like Bloog #2. That is, I top it off with 30 drops when the taste begins to run dry. However, if I wait a few minutes between vapes instead of doing my usual back to back vapes, it would take more than that. I broke my 808 to 510 adapter, so most of this test has been at 3.7 volts. I found this voltage to be satisfactory for my juice after the coil became somewhat gunked, so I didn't mind using this battery near so much as when the coil was new. I topped it off 11 times before the taste became foul.

Instead of throwing the cartomizer away at this point, I let it rest between vapes and continued to use it as long as the taste was there. Then instead of vaping, I blew the remaining vapor out through the battery fittings while pressing the button. This took a bit of doing, but eventually there was nothing but hot air coming from it. The atty got hot enough during these times to make the battery end hot, so I removed it several times and blew through the carto to cool it down. This eventually accomplished somewhat of a dry burn.

I then filled it with juice and began using it again. The taste was good and so far it has been topped off 8 more times for a total of 19. I am vaping on 20 right now. These cartomizers have a taste all their own and I have become accustomed to it. Therefore, I like it just about as well as my modified C-E2's. I can't gripe about the vapor, either.

I don't know how long this thing will last, but I plan to stay with it until the bitter end. Not just because I am a cheapskate, but mainly because this is a test. In the aircraft industry we tested some types of equipment to destruction and the burn proof design of this cartomizer deserves the same treatment.

Now, if I could just buy some of these things at 3 ohms, heheh.

trichman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2010
USA
eh no.. your writing about cartos from other vendors in a Bloog feedback thread.... seems a bit innapropriate..

The forums are all about helping people and answering questions. Many times people are new to vaping and may ask questions that would be better to ask in other sections of the forum but we don't need to be rude about it.

DeeLeeKay

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Pittsburgh
Okay then leaford, I was planning on waiting to give a final report on my Bloog #3, but will instead tell about its progress.

This one measures about 2.2Ω and works very much like Bloog #2. That is, I top it off with 30 drops when the taste begins to run dry. However, if I wait a few minutes between vapes instead of doing my usual back to back vapes, it would take more than that. I broke my 808 to 510 adapter, so most of this test has been at 3.7 volts. I found this voltage to be satisfactory for my juice after the coil became somewhat gunked, so I didn't mind using this battery near so much as when the coil was new. I topped it off 11 times before the taste became foul.

Instead of throwing the cartomizer away at this point, I let it rest between vapes and continued to use it as long as the taste was there. Then instead of vaping, I blew the remaining vapor out through the battery fittings while pressing the button. This took a bit of doing, but eventually there was nothing but hot air coming from it. The atty got hot enough during these times to make the battery end hot, so I removed it several times and blew through the carto to cool it down. This eventually accomplished somewhat of a dry burn.

I then filled it with juice and began using it again. The taste was good and so far it has been topped off 8 more times for a total of 19. I am vaping on 20 right now. These cartomizers have a taste all their own and I have become accustomed to it. Therefore, I like it just about as well as my modified C-E2's. I can't gripe about the vapor, either.

I don't know how long this thing will last, but I plan to stay with it until the bitter end. Not just because I am a cheapskate, but mainly because this is a test. In the aircraft industry we tested some types of equipment to destruction and the burn proof design of this cartomizer deserves the same treatment.

Now, if I could just buy some of these things at 3 ohms, heheh.

This actually worked on two of my bloog cartos. Thank You!

br5495

Old Man Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2010
Liberty, Texas
This actually worked on two of my bloog cartos. Thank You!

I'm glad to hear it worked for you. I didn't figure anyone else would go to the trouble, heheh.

I'm still using mine and believe it or not, the taste and performance is hanging in there longer than the first time around. I'm vaping on 17 top offs right now and only got 11 out of it the first time when the taste went bad. I don't know why, but I ain't fussing. I'm keeping pretty close tabs on the amount of juice going through it. If my count is correct, the total amount is 16ml.

I'll post another report about it later on, but it may be slow coming. I'm also testing 2 other types right now, so not giving this one my full attention. I believe I'm tougher than it is, so I'm gonna whip this sucker to death.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread