Reactions: Manuel72

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
This thread should never sit on page 4.

I've been playing with the kayfun 5 squared (25mm) and the Squape E motion.... They're both nice but I've yet to find something better than a hurricane 1.3
Agreed!!

Havent tried the big KF5 but do have the E-motion and, like the X-dream, i am a bit underwhelmed. Its good but neither the B or W decks do it for me...

Gone a bit squonk-crazy of late still love my tanks!!! Nearly sold the doggystyle which would have been a very, very bad move. Instead, pimped it with the ultem upgrade to make sure I wouldnt harbour such thoughts again!

Still waiting for the Skyline drop kit - vapourware i fear (see what I did there?)

Still loving the Dvarw and the By-Ka v6 - wont be doing the v7 thing although the top-cap is much improved. GT3, Soul, Hussar, Dome v2, KF5 and Ataman 3 still in rotation.

Loving the Berserker - high-end in all but price imho :)

Also been on a genisis retrospective with a beautiful Nahualon i picked up for a song.Buts that's another story!! And then there's the BB's...haha!!

Reactions: Asbestos4004

nettt

Nov 24, 2017
72e94754c714.jpg
Someone mentioned titanium tank...
I've just got this U-tank : all titanium, very nice machining and finishing. But mostly its taste -in the best old school tradition. And there are 2 additional tiny nozzles for a tight cigarette draw. That's what I prefer 1.25mm.
72e94754c714.jpg

And most pleasing it's half price of evl reaper. Looks like it's from a real producer.
It's here on UK ebay NEW reaper series authentic titanium satin Atomiser U-Tank (Christmas eddition) | eBay

Reactions: Robfisher

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
72e94754c714.jpg
Someone mentioned titanium tank...
I've just got this U-tank : all titanium, very nice machining and finishing. But mostly its taste -in the best old school tradition. And there are 2 additional tiny nozzles for a tight cigarette draw. That's what I prefer 1.25mm.
72e94754c714.jpg

And most pleasing it's half price of evl reaper. Looks like it's from a real producer.
It's here on UK ebay NEW reaper series authentic titanium satin Atomiser U-Tank (Christmas eddition) | eBay
so its a reaper clone?? Link says direct from the producer of the reaper, which it isnt obviously...

Last edited:

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
ok, i might be wrong but this looks like a reaction by an art of exhale member against the original reaper v1 which was perceived by some to be a copy of their gamma 2 rta (i think)..given that it's based in the ukraine, i could speculate who it is but i won't...the old timers here will know what i'm talking about..

Last edited:

nettt

Nov 24, 2017
I 've got the info on this rta from a friend of mine who says the titanium reapers as well as earlier gammas and others all have been produced there by the same co. I don't have any grounds to doubt it and the one I've got is the original from that line.
Actually I don't care much, I'm after the taste and it's there the flavour of the juice, much stronger and pronounced then say even with kayfuns, merlins and alike... And it's for half the money...

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
I 've got the info on this rta from a friend of mine who says the titanium reapers as well as earlier gammas and others all have been produced there by the same co. I don't have any grounds to doubt it and the one I've got is the original from that line.
Actually I don't care much, I'm after the taste and it's there the flavour of the juice, much stronger and pronounced then say even with kayfuns, merlins and alike... And it's for half the money...
ok. Wasn't beating on you, just seems a bit odd. I know John gets the Ti reapers machined in the ukraine at the same factory that used to mill the AoE tanks. Looks like someone is selling them directly from the factory at a reduced price.
Can you pt up a pic of the af reducer nozzle thingies you referred to??

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
the skyline drop kits are live.Mine is ordered....

anybody still alive on this thread!?!?!?

Still here... Sky Drop Kits on thier way! Well after an hours frustration of trying to get the website to work with the whole world trying to order at the same time!

Robfisher

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 21, 2014
Durban, South Africa
www.ecigssa.co.za
My Skydrops have done a mini world tour... hoping they arrive today! Athens Greece, Bergamo Italy, Leipzig Germany, Frankfurt Germany, back to Leipzig Germany, Amsterdam Netherlands, Johannesburg South Africa and hopefully Durban South Africa today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread