Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
i have the 901 hv atty and it works fine, huge vape
i have the 801 hv huge vape
but this 510 from drew at 5 volts produces very very very little vape at all.
and i shouldnt have to rig my juice for it to work when the same juices work perfectly with any other atty or the hv 901 or 801.

so now im waiting on hv 510 form another vendor to compare.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
I've been using HV's since they came out and use nothing but now for about 5 months
I strongly recomend dripping lots of fluid in them to get them primed properly. I actually
fill them above the bridge and do a good soak and leave it sit in there for a half an hour
or so the dump it take a few pokes then a few drips and a few more vapes. They must be primed properly. As far as the post on the 510 with no vaper that probably why, they aren't built for 5v reg atty's should handle 5v hv is speced out at the plant for either 6v and some speced out to 7.2

Acesfool

Apr 10, 2009
Houston, TX
I'm interested in the 801 HV attys. I will be using them on a Prodigy V2. Which model should I get? The 4.5 (out of stock right now) or the other which says it is 5.2 OHMs? I seem to be burning up a new atty every 3 or 4 days.

I'm also interested in trying your juice. I've been consistantly using the menthol flavor from PS and I love it. But somethimg about their website won't let me post orders with my credit card anymore. After several days on the phone with my bank and the fact that I seem to be able to order from anywhere else on the internet, I'm just assuming there is no workaround for the problem. Note: I'm not bashing PS. I love their products and they're great to deal with. Anyway, do any of your juices compare to the PS menthol? That includes the regular or HV juices.

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Acefool, I have both the 801 4.5 and the 5.2 purchased from Nhaler. The 4.5 ohms is the excellent choice for the V2. I won't rec the 5.2 ohms on the V2 unless you go to much higher voltage, say 9 volts. I was going to use 4 or 8 9 volt batteries in parallel for the 801 5.2 ohm ato but what is the point, I am happy with the V2/5.2 combination?
Nico

Nicotinologist

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
Long Beach, California
Hey guys and gals, I think we are just going around and around with all kinds of atomizer voltage ratings. We should all work to have a standard atomizers, say rated at 4.5 ohms and one rated at 2.8 ohms and if somebody comes up with some wierd numbers, boycott his product! Somebody should come up with an e cigarette with multiple voltage settings such as 3.7v, 5v, 6v, 7v, 9v, 12v and maybe even 42v. I'll bet every one will be contented. Maybe even 700volts, I am pretty sure he'll shut up and not cry anymore, heh, heh, heh. WTF, I just feel so good today...A vaper ought to have fun sometimes...

I have been through about 15 atomizers in the last month. All of them are 801's from PS. I am using them on a 6v Chuck and was wondering why my Last one is still kicking after almost 2 weeks.

Is this why?

download.jpg

Thanks,
Paul

SurvivorMcGyver

Ol' Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
to be honest , with how popular they are becoming i am truly surprised someone hasnt made a new top notch atty that takes the best of all of them and combines them into something new at a perfect volt and that last longer.

You can bet "someone" is working on that":cool:

duke118

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2009
Long Island, N.Y
I got my HV 4.5 ohm 510's and am running them at 6v and the vapor production and flavor is awesome. but, i burned 1 out in 4 days.... what gives?? i kept it plenty wet. i would think they would last a lot longer.....
They don't last longer,all the ones I have ordered from all different suppliers have died out in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread