How do you like your 601?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my pipe and had it for about 4 months, I had a little trouble at first getting used to cart and different juices but all in all once you get thru the learning curve after about a week of toying around with it, it is awesome. I blow out plumes of smoke and get awesome throat hits and definitely wouldn’t advise this for a newbe. As far as juice it will initially take more than a e-cig but it is cheaper than I thought it would be, I top off every few hours just 3 or 4 drops and I am good to go. I keep my 808s for a spare cause sometime I feel like doing an e-cig but I don’t go anywhere without my 601 e-pipe, it is all good for me and I’m loving it, vape ON!!!

Hideto

Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
Canada
I'm a newbie to e-cig anythings and recently received my 601. When I smoke it at first, doing 3-4 primer puffs and then one mouthful (I don't inhale/do lungfulls of smoke), it makes me feel a bit bleh after exhaling. My head feels heavy and my stomach feels funny. Is this just the "breaking-in period" or is something wrong? I ordered 0 nic, if that matters, and got their "fruit" flavour. Is there something I need to do like burn off the atty, smoke it awhile to break it in, or something? I want to enjoy this but it makes me feel bleh for quite awhile after. Ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread