The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

How do you like your 601?

Discussion in 'DSE 601 *Pipe*' started by asidrave, Apr 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. rsevans24

rsevans24 Full Member

Apr 7, 2010
    North Carolina
    I love my pipe and had it for about 4 months, I had a little trouble at first getting used to cart and different juices but all in all once you get thru the learning curve after about a week of toying around with it, it is awesome. I blow out plumes of smoke and get awesome throat hits and definitely wouldn’t advise this for a newbe. As far as juice it will initially take more than a e-cig but it is cheaper than I thought it would be, I top off every few hours just 3 or 4 drops and I am good to go. I keep my 808s for a spare cause sometime I feel like doing an e-cig but I don’t go anywhere without my 601 e-pipe, it is all good for me and I’m loving it, VAPE ON!!!

2. shiver

shiver Full Member

Jan 28, 2010
    Niagara Falls Ontario
    oops posted for 601 ecig not pipe

3. DallasEd

DallasEd Senior Member ECF Veteran

Mar 3, 2010
    Texas
    I go through a pipe a month - the atty doesn't burn out, the switch gets stuck "on".

Other than that, I love it! It's still cheaper and healthier than cigarettes.

Ed.

4. Hideto

Hideto Full Member Verified Member

Dec 27, 2009
    Canada
    I'm a newbie to e-cig anythings and recently received my 601. When I smoke it at first, doing 3-4 primer puffs and then one mouthful (I don't inhale/do lungfulls of smoke), it makes me feel a bit bleh after exhaling. My head feels heavy and my stomach feels funny. Is this just the "breaking-in period" or is something wrong? I ordered 0 nic, if that matters, and got their "fruit" flavour. Is there something I need to do like burn off the atty, smoke it awhile to break it in, or something? I want to enjoy this but it makes me feel bleh for quite awhile after. Ideas?

5. Jason_in_nc

Jason_in_nc Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 25, 2010
    It's a secret!
    Strange. I wonder if maybe you're allergic to PG?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.