How long it take you to get blu?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyboy

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
North Georgia USA
I ordered a blu a few months ago when I first heard of e-cigs.Thank goodness my order was delayed and I canceled my order which led me to the 510's and the 901. After everything I have read about blu since then,I feel I have never been so lucky not to get what I thought I wanted !!
Proves that sometimes even a blind squirrel finds an acorn.

roanball

Dec 11, 2009
Chicago
Ok so Im new here, And have been smoking newports for about 2 years now at 2 packs a day, Nasty right, Anyways I have been seeing this blu cigs thing everywhere that they are so great, So my buddy being a smart ... decided to order a starter pack a week ago last Wednesday just got here today so about a week and a day or so shipping time not bad. So I ordered 2 starter packs today one for me and one for my mom, Resent the fact that everyone hates them I will always still be smoking newports until the world came crumbling all down. But I contacted them before I ordered and this is what they said, Not that anyone prob cares just thought Id post it so hopefully I get mine before xmass:D:D

Attachments

• blue cigs snip.jpg
    blue cigs snip.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 60

ZoSo15

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Arizona
Ok so Im new here, And have been smoking newports for about 2 years now at 2 packs a day, Nasty right, Anyways I have been seeing this blu cigs thing everywhere that they are so great, So my buddy being a smart ... decided to order a starter pack a week ago last Wednesday just got here today so about a week and a day or so shipping time not bad. So I ordered 2 starter packs today one for me and one for my mom, Resent the fact that everyone hates them I will always still be smoking newports until the world came crumbling all down. But I contacted them before I ordered and this is what they said, Not that anyone prob cares just thought Id post it so hopefully I get mine before xmass:D:D

The pic is a too small to read. :(

Those Newports are an addiction on their own. I started smoking them so I could get a buzz because other brands couldn't give me one anymore. So of course I got addicted to them and it took me a while to step back down to "regular" cigs. I don't know what they put in those things whether its just more nicotine or fiberglass or what, but they are strong! Expensive too, they're probably up around 8 or 9 dollars a pack now around here compared to the usual 7.

cochese86

Dec 10, 2009
Check
My USPS tracker still says the same thing.... in two days it'll be a week since I've ordered it. Hopefully the wait is worth it.

USPS never updated their site when I ordered from Blu. I don't think it's a Blu thing. Mine took about 8 days to get to me from the time I ordered.

I've found it's worth the wait. I just picked up a Joye 510 (love it) which really isn't as convenient when on the go. Hxj was right about that.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
5 days. Google a current coupon code. I got $10 off so my starter kit was $50. I think the one I used was TTY1109. Do youself a favor and include a spare set of attys if your gonna get the starter kit. 1 of the 2 I received died within a few hours. So I ordered 2 more, hopefully get them before xmas. Just dont like the idea of not having a back up and turning back to analogs. Besides, the extra attys will make great cart covers on the go when I start refilling.(Anyone got a good video on PTB mod for Blu?) Its nice they fit in the pack attached to the carts. Now that I think about it I should have threw in an extra set of batteries but oh well shippings free. My batteries are fine but 2 more would be nice in case you forget to charge your back up. Love the Blu tho!! Just be patient with it if your new.

HippiGlass

Jan 3, 2010
riverside CA
just got mine today! ordered on friday so about 5 days including the weekend...WHEN YOU ORDER JUST PAY ATTENTION!!!! IT SAYS THE "BLACK" BLU IS BACKORDERED!! cause so many people want a black blu it will take longer to get those now if you get the white youll get it fast..be smart color doesnt matter...the black ones look like those lil cigars (primetime) anyway

I ordered Blu on the 6th of this month. Two starter kits. My credit card/debit card has not been charged yet. In one hour it will have been exactly 48 hours since I placed my order.

This is what the Blu Website currently states in their FAQ about length of time to receive their product:

"All orders are typically shipped within 48 hours of confirmation. These time frames are merely a guide and we offer no guarantee unless otherwise posted. Once shipped, orders take approximately 5 days to be received when sent via USPS Priority Mail."

It looks like this Volcano company offers almost the exact same product. The starter kit is $10 more but maybe that is because they ship sooner? A picture of a box on every page of Volcano's site states that they ship in 24 Hours. This product looks just like Blu and has a charging pack that looks like a box of smokes.

I am a patient individual but I am contacting Blu on the one week mark of the time I placed my order if there is no status change from "Pending". If I am not happy with the response I may just cancel and order two Volcano starter kits instead because the mere thought of having to wait several weeks to find out if I can get replacement parts or cartridges is disturbing.

Thank you to all of you who have posted your thoughts and experiences within this thread. It has really shed some light on this E-Cig subject for me. Especially with the Blu. :thumbs: I will let you now how it goes! Thanks again!

Modee

Oct 28, 2009
Hello all, here's my current experience, actually similar to RobbieMan's! Welcome to 2010! At about 11am Jan. 6, I placed my order with blu. Yesterday I contacted customer service since their "48 hour order placement" service failed to do its work. I was told my order was placed after hours (11am on a Wednesday) and will be processed/shipped on or by the 11th. I'm really hoping this will be the case. My roommate ordered from GreenSmoke and his are already en route. The blus and their pcc better be worth it! Now it's just the waiting game. Best to all, happy vaping.

Modee

Oct 28, 2009
I placed mine on the 6th, too with the same results! No charge, no notification of my order being processed for a few days. Yesterday, the 10th, I did the online chat with their 24 hour rep. and they told me I placed my order after hours (which it was placed early morning on the 6th, NOT after hours on the 10th as they claimed). Also being a patient person, I let it slide and the rep told me my order would be done by the 11th. It's 2:50pm PST and I just got my order confirmation! Maybe try the online help chat window (order # and/or email address is important) to help it get sped up.

I hope your order comes soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread