Problem Fixed!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfeltch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2013
Hanover, Pa
Just wanted to share my experience with you all. Everyone is quick to post issues they have (not necessarily everyone is rude at this). I was one of the persons that received some of the last batch of platinums that there were some problems with. I tried to remedy the issue with suggestions posted on the forums but was unable to obtain satisfaction. Iken allowed me to return the unused portion of the order of platinums and offered a refund or replacement. I selected to wait for the replacements. He replace my unused portion of platinums with the new Nitro series just this week. The 510 Nitro 2.4.

I've only had the Nitro's for a day but all I can say is I love them. The draw is fantastic for me and the flavor from my all day vape is as good as I have ever had in a carto. Good draw, good flavor, and good clouds, although I am more of a flavor chaser. Grant it it has only been a day but if these carto's hold up I'll be purchasing again!

You cant expect anymore from a supplier then to take care of his customers in such a manner. My hats off to you sir, and we will be doing business again in the near future.

And oh yea.... Great product so far.

P.S. How about a non flange version? Hate when my IBTanks dont sit flush! :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
5c-loves-this-post_zps3d3a1737.gif

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Just wanted to share my experience with you all. Everyone is quick to post issues they have (not necessarily everyone is rude at this). I was one of the persons that received some of the last batch of platinums that there were some problems with. I tried to remedy the issue with suggestions posted on the forums but was unable to obtain satisfaction. Iken allowed me to return the unused portion of the order of platinums and offered a refund or replacement. I selected to wait for the replacements. He replace my unused portion of platinums with the new Nitro series just this week. The 510 Nitro 2.4.

I've only had the Nitro's for a day but all I can say is I love them. The draw is fantastic for me and the flavor from my all day vape is as good as I have ever had in a carto. Good draw, good flavor, and good clouds, although I am more of a flavor chaser. Grant it it has only been a day but if these carto's hold up I'll be purchasing again!

You cant expect anymore from a supplier then to take care of his customers in such a manner. My hats off to you sir, and we will be doing business again in the near future.

And oh yea.... Great product so far.

P.S. How about a non flange version? Hate when my IBTanks dont sit flush! :)

So does KD!

sfeltch, I feel precisely as you do about Sir IKV's customer service. It's actually rare to find a vendor with as much knowledge and heart as Isaac. Even rarer, impossible perhaps, to find one with more.

Yours are the first review notes on the new Nitro series, and I'm sure glad you posted. I have some coming as well, and will compare those notes with you. :)

For your issue with the flanged version and the problem of what I call 'gaposis'... one word: beauty rings!

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I can't wait to try them and hope mine will be here today.

As for Ikenvape customer service, Isaac treats his customers more like family than customers. He's a vaper himself is a lot of the reason but more so because that's just the kind of person he is. I've met a lot of people in my life and he is one of the nicest, kindest people I've had the privilege to meet in a very long time.
He's a throwback to the days when people still cared about each other.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I can't wait to try them and hope mine will be here today.

As for Ikenvape customer service, Isaac treats his customers more like family than customers. He's a vaper himself is a lot of the reason but more so because that's just the kind of person he is. I've met a lot of people in my life and he is one of the nicest, kindest people I've had the privilege to meet in a very long time.

that's just the kind of person he is. I've met a lot of people in my life and he is one of the nicest, kindest people I've had the privilege to meet in a very long time.

And that's me...... talking about 5cardstudlet... :)

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
that's just the kind of person he is. I've met a lot of people in my life and he is one of the nicest, kindest people I've had the privilege to meet in a very long time.

And that's me...... talking about 5cardstudlet... :)

Awe you are a sweetheart KD5. Thank you very much.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Man, I love you guys!
There's still a ton to catch up on yet.
But I'm so glad you guys are loving them!!!

Im pretty sure I saw Isaac post somewhere that standard nitros (non flanged but probably also not punched) are coming soon. Dont remember if it was in twitter or the forum where he put it.

Hey Ruppy,
Ugh, it's going to be more of a pain, but we'll get it. They want to see them physically for some odd reason. I don't believe in duplicating so I need to apply more thought into this.
I was aiming at the 35mm Procoils but they want an order of 10,000 units OEM. Which is way out of the ball park. Maybe we can raise some sort of pre-order to reach the goal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread