Hussar RTA single coil deck (attack of the clones)

Status
Not open for further replies.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I just ordered (2) of the finned top caps for my CV Hussars, plus another 1.3mm air tube set-up. I also put the SXK SkyLine in my basket over on FT (the Coppervape version is working Great for me, so I thought I'd try the SXK also). I can't quite pull the trigger on the shorter tank for my Hussar yet, maybe next month ??

kiba

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2012
Alexandria, Va, USA
www.facebook.com
If you like the capacity, keep it. I found the only one that actually improved flavor was the uber-small nano tank that mine came w/. I'm stuck without it for now until hussar offers a replacement for the ultem tank, but between the medium tank I use and the long one my gf sometimes uses I don't notice any difference besides capacity.

The top cap is a must though, mine came with the torpedo cap but at least that one let's me use whatever drip tip I want.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I always seem to do this (off topic) but has anyone tried the Reaper clone on FT yet? I have one in my cart but wanted to see if anyone has given it a run.

I'm not a fan of bottom fill but it looks like a decent tank and the authentic gets good reviews.
Haven't myself but reviews on ft are decent

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I love this tank. I just ordered 3 more. It is just amazing in every aspect.

I have (3) of the Coppervape Hussar's myself, and to date, have NOT found anything wrong with any of my (3). The most perfect RTA that I own. Very Good vapor production (even at 10 Watts, TC, and using the smallest single hole air disk for MTL), Good flavor, absolutely NO leaks/drips/seeps/flooding with a 3mm 28g NiCr coil and KGD wick. Your right, Amazing.:thumb:

dsheik

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2014
overland park, KS
I always seem to do this (off topic) but has anyone tried the Reaper clone on FT yet? I have one in my cart but wanted to see if anyone has given it a run.

I'm not a fan of bottom fill but it looks like a decent tank and the authentic gets good reviews.

I have. I will say if you figure out a way to fill it without it leaking its a very good MTL vape. The issue is it comes/came with the wrong sized oring that goes inside the top cap, so when you go to fill it the glass does not fit snug in the top cap and as you fill it will leak. You CAN with one hand, use the inside of your middle finger to firmly hold the bottom of the top cap while applying downward pressure to the glass tank with your thumb and index finger while filling with the other hand. I had it in my rotation for a while once I figured out how to fill it. But who wants to have to do that every time you fill it. You could have a right sized o ring in your spare parts (i didnt), or order the correct sized orings from EVL vapors. Maybe message FT and ask if Coppervape corrected the issue. Theres no leaking or any other issues once youve got it filled, screwed down turned upright, and vaping.

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
I decided to get one of each from FT this morning,
"Replacement Micro Tank Set for Coppervape Hussar RTA Atomizer", and a "Replacement PC Micro Tank for Coppervape Hussar RTA". I have my Hussar filled with Unflavored @9mg/ml ECX, PG 80/20, so prolly won't notice any difference in flavor from the shorter tank vs the longer (5.8ml) stock tank that came with the regular CV Hussar, but it is shorter and looks more convenient. I have found that the CV Hussar only "Sips" ejuice, as opposed to my Siren which drinks it faster, so the (what is it 3ml ??) "Micro" tank might last me a while between fill-ups.

I'm also thinking of going straight PG/ECX/FA Flash, with no VG in the mix at all. I got 1 liter of ECX PG this morning also (at Ecigexpress, where I get my Nic) and was reading that the ECX PG was found to be a bit harsher in the TH department by some (I hope so) than other suppliers of PG, like E.D., I will soon see as E.D.'s brand of PG/VG was all I have ever used.

I just can't say enough Good things about my Coppervape Hussar. It doesn't seep, leak, weep, flood (if my wicking is right), and the flavor might not be as clear, clean, and crisp as my Digiflavor Siren's, but it is not that far off either, I can certainly live with what the Hussar gives me. I will buy more of the CV Hussar's in the future. Any MTL'ers out there on the fence about getting the Coppervape Hussar, I will tell you that this RTA is a good one, better than most for MTL, in my opinion.

$19.79 Coppervape Hussar Styled RTA Rebuildable Tank Atomizer - 5.7ml / stainless steel / 22mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Last edited:

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Been using the Cloudone V3 for a week or more now daily an gotta say this is one great Flavourful vape of an RTA its better than the doggy style , better JFC twist chamber ,
Flavours are phenomenally good , small 2mm id or 2.5mm just above post screws easy top fill , has been performing Perfectly since its first build
Included tip is nice Airflow is good for a restrictive DTL , have mine on a mech tube single cell for single ss 2.5mm id build wicks fantastic looks nice and simple works flawlessly no leaks at all ,
d02d0eec3f7af34d46374cba83c69a56.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 52anddone

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
I won't buy anything that holds less than 4ml so not for me. Maybe @benley73 will try it. He seems to own just about everything else!!!
Im waiting on some else to try this one. Not sure if there is enough feed for the deck or not
Might be fine will wait on feedback only videos ive seen with it have been in Russia.

+ Im happy with the ones ive already got,
Im impressed with the Cloudone V3 4ml tbh
I might pick up a second one 22mm fits my Crosair tube well and gives a decent restrictive vape.
a52a16a1f779abd5865393ebb0d2f295.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

52anddone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Coppervape is going to clone the Steam Tuners bell cap in the next week (posted on their Facebook page)

Just went there, looks very interesting for sure. Thanks for the tip. Please keep us Posted on that, if you don't mind ??

Last edited:
Reactions: benley73
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread