i Keeping Vaping, Is Normal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
I glad that i manage to quit smoking so fast thanks the vaping, but i found myself always vaping, i use like three full tanks and about three full charge a day.
I like the cloud so i do smoke a mix of mouth and lung, taking all in consideration what set up you guys suggest me to buy?

I like something Stylish as well.

I looking forward to Your Advices

Nitros

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2016
here:
IMG_0003.jpg
IMG_0004.jpg

coolerat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2015
Verona,NY
When I first quit I vaped non-stop. Like you I was slightly worried it was maybe to much.

I switched to a more powerful setup and lower nic juice that seemed to put the nic where it was needed faster and kinda stayed at that level for a while. Prolly a year or so.

Lately I've noticed that I vape when ever I want to but my level has gone down. I'm actually at a perfect level right now. Nic level is where I don't snap. When I can't vape I don't and its not a problem.

I'm doing this very slowly and well thought out over a years long period because of my history of relaspe.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
There is nothing wrong with vaping all the time!
As long as one is not shurking responsibilities just to sit and vape. ;)

I'm disabled now and Vape most of the Day/night. Before being injured I worked 12hr shifts with 3 breaks which I used for nourishment/socializng and Vaping.

I'm all about the Vape, but Vaping is not what I'm all about. :D

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I glad that i manage to quit smoking so fast thanks the vaping, but i found myself always vaping, i use like three full tanks and about three full charge a day.
I like the cloud so i do smoke a mix of mouth and lung, taking all in consideration what set up you guys suggest me to buy?

I like something Stylish as well.

I looking forward to Your Advices

Yes it is very normal at the start.

Keep a special tank with higher strength nicotine, and take an occasional puff from it.

Douggro

Ultra Member
Nov 26, 2015
Seattle, WA
You have a modest little kit there, so going through three tanks and charges a day when first moving to vaping is understandable. Can't see the nic level on the juice you have there though.. As others have mentioned, using different/higher nic levels may help curb some of the vaping time.

As for stepping up equipment-wise, there are a lot of options. I'd be looking for something that has coils available in the 1.2Ω to 1.8Ω range as this will approximate what you have now with that CE-5 tank. My two personal recommendations are the Evic VTC Mini and the Kanger Subox Mini kits. Both have coils that fall in that 1.2-1.8Ω range but also sub-ohm and Temperature Control coils as well, have replaceable batteries, but are still small powerful units.

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread