I Think I've Just Been Initiated...:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chawg

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Irving, Texas
So, today I purchased my first vv/vw battery, an Innokin itaste vv and a spare protank. The buttons on the battery rattle and it's annoying. Makes me feel like I bought crap, BUT it performs like a dream. Keep in mind I don't have much experience on. I've only been vaping for almost 3 weeks.

Anyhoo. After I filled the new protank with juice, raspberry lemonade mmm, I got my first "dry-hit." :shock: And you know what? It was as bad as everyone said it is. I tasted burnt metal with hints of raspberry followed by subtle notes of lemon. It was awesome. And by awesome I mean it was anything but. I believe this experience, plus my purchase, qualifies me to be promoted from noob to novice.

Lol. God bless. It was horrible. Are there anyways to prevent dry-hits? I mean, I would think it would be impossible with a full tank.

Chawg

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2014
Irving, Texas
you will get used to the rattling on the mvp 2 :) you made the right choice with innokin trust me

That's good to know. I've seen that it has gotten great reviews, but I haven't seen the rattling mentioned before. Had me worried for a sec, but I quickly dismissed it after my first GOOD hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread