Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Its all steel with 2 plastic parts inside for insulation UK:)

Its an SS GGTS Zu, I kept number 007 for me:D As for the iatty, I think you will need it soon or later, its a smoking train. UFS is made for GGTS users that use china atomizers but iatty is not a china atomizer with soldering that may cause health issues, its a replaceable coil atomizer using the best materials:)

I will try to keep the price as low as I can clavit. I had a price in my mind at about 80 euros but Bruce told me that it would be expensive for USA people so I desided to make it at 66 euros=99 dollars. It will leave too small profit but I want to help for one more time. As for the wire and the wick I will search for the best wick so I can sell it as a kit.

lol, thanks John, I feel like you said!

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Thanks UK, I agree about price, its too low. Its all steel with 9 very dificult parts and my cost is very high. 66 euros for a lifetime atomizer is nothing. But I wanted to satisfy Bruce and my USA customers:)

The numbering started from the begining thedude, it was a request from many GGTS friends. As for iatty, its made for GGTB. It will work on GGSlim but it would look a little fat on it:)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
VP, I am trying hard to do this. If it works then I am ok xaxaxaxaxaxaxa

Ripple, do the same thats my advice :lol::lol:

Ok, I want to say this simple thing. If you have iaaty you dont need anything else to my opinion. UFS is a must for China atomizers but iaaty is a must for anything else you need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread