Status
Not open for further replies.

StaircaseWit

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
The Pit of Despair
Where did you get the rounded top from - I prefer that over the tapered

We attempted to figure that out in the other IGO-L thread, because it seemed everyone had something different. Some have the negative post closer to the positive post with a larger insulator on the positive; some have the negative right at the edge of the rim; some have the 'dome' cap and some have the tapered. No consensus was reached, other than that some of the dome-top models (like mine) came from myvaporstore.

subtle_banter

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 20, 2012
Vermont
Not even close. The AGA-T2 is a 22mm RBA; the IGO-L is considerably smaller (19 or 20mm).

I have an AGA-T2 top cap on an IGO-L and I like it better than my Nimbus. Ordering one more of each right now so I can make another hybrid dripper.. I just put bigger o-rings on the IGO-L base..

wiizy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 12, 2013
United States
how did you get the AGA-T2 top cap on an igo-l, are the caps interchangeable or did you have to do some modding? Please share how you did this thanks.
I have an AGA-T2 top cap on an IGO-L and I like it better than my Nimbus. Ordering one more of each right now so I can make another hybrid dripper.. I just put bigger o-rings on the IGO-L base..

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I have all 3. I use the Aga top cap as a atty stand. I dont care for ss mesh wicks, they're not for me.

Igo L is great for single coil vaping. Decent atty for the price.

Nimbus from the Philippines is a very nice dual coil RDA. Balls to the wall vaping at sub ohms. My Trident hits harder though, due to the copper positive pin.

I would say I find myself vaping the Nimbus more than the IGO L. But it really depends on what kind of vapor I want at the time.

dre4runner

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2012
Santa Clarita
Quick question. I'm considering buying a nimbus and I currently have the bagga with the igo-L. Is it worth it for me to go with the nimbus or just stay with the igo-L? I am new to the mechanical mods as I have just recently purchased my mod this past Saturday and don't really know how to rebuild one myself. I am still using my old set-up of 2 ego c-twists, my evic w/ vapage crystal xl tanks for all 3 and vapage vmod xl.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Hey guys,

I recently got back into dripping, after a few months of using tanks etc.
now don`t get me wrong i love my protank,and i have some evod`s on order, but for any of you that dont know about this place,they have some great drippers including the nimbus.One or two of them will be included in my next order from them. Take a look...3636 Electronic Cigarettes at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping dirt cheap and approx two weeks shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread