LitecigUSA's DSE-601 e-Pipe video review and demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
BTW, Trog, it sounds like Kit gets about the same amount of runtime off one of these batteries as I did.

i started smoking the screwdriver at 9 am, thinking the battery should be dropping of by at least early afternoon.

the battery didn't drop of until the next day!

but don't forget i was using 36mg so the device wasn't permanently welded to my face.

i would say i was using it about every half hour.

someone who's is a moderate e-smoker, the screwdriver could easily last them 2 days of use, no problem.

a heavy smoker with constant use, i would say about 8 hours of high performance.

So, I don't understand why you're questioning me over it.

Vlad the Inhaler

Oct 11, 2008
Leaford,
Got Trog's opinion on piping in general and keen to hear yours. How reliable is yours. I'm on my 4th or 5th and trying the patience of my supplier (pillbox). Had to get 2 (just in case) and they've both blanked out. After about a week nothing. Hee Haw. Annoying as I'd kicked the real gear and had to return.
If we could only get the Trog man to turn the screwdriver into a normal looking pipe.

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Well, I haven't had it even a week yet. 6 days. So I can't speak to long term reliability, but if it dies tomorrow I'll let you know.

As for Trog, he had his from e-cig.com, and their stuff is mediochre if it works at all. From his discription and those of Tropical Bob of his from e-cig.com, mine couldn't be a more different experience than theirs were. He does have good points about how the atts should be removable. But his experience with performance, durability and lifespan were with a different model from a different manufacturer. IOW, mine's better than his was. :D But his screwdriver now, I like the fact it doesn't look real. Easier to use it where pipes aren't allowed. That's why I put realistic appearance as both a pro AND a con. :D

futbol9

ECF Veteran
Oct 15, 2008
Hi leaford, you say that the DSE-601 produces a lot of vapor, however on this video the vapor production does not seem impresive, my janty classic with the manual switch produces a lot more vapor. I am still interested in this pipe because you say it gives you a good throat hit like a real cig, however I am a little skeptical about the vapor productio. Maybe you can do another video. THanks

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
pillbox pipes are £75 quid.. we have some.. they are almost idential to the e-cig pipes.. they also dont last long.. we didnt pay for them by the way..

he only offers them to fill out his line up.. luckily for him not many get sold..

would i pay £75 quid for a pipe.. u must be f-cking joking.. vlad is correct they wont last long no matter where they come from.. is pillbox aware of this.. perhaps if sells few he soon will be.. at the price they will come back to haunt him.. literally.. no one is going to bin a £75 quid item like we binned the e-cig ones..

would i sell e pipes.. no f-cking way... he he he

trog

ps.. if i put anyone off buying a pipe off pillbox i feel i would be doing both buyer and seller a favour.. chucking cheap atomizer is one thing.. pipes get sent back.. jason will probably honour is guarantee but he wont make much profit from selling the things..

Last edited:

trog100

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2008
UK
and vlad i have thought about fitting an e pipe with a 901 atomizer.. a perfect world.. my youngest son says why bother who wants to look like sherlock holmes and anyway we have the screwdriver.. he he

i do have an affection for the pipes.. but really cant use them cos they simply cost to much in either return pain or inconvenience..

as u will continue to find out vlad..

trog

ps.. and leaford if i have the appetite of a trol.. u have the appetite of a bloody pixie.. he he he he

Last edited:

mEtoke2

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2008
Wisconsin, USA
Trog
th_PokeySmiley.gif
leaford

Happi

Oct 5, 2008
Danmark
Does anyone here know the model no# of the pipes from e-cig.com and pillbox38 (and other suppliers for that matter). It would be good to know, so that we can compare this review with the other pipe reviews. Not knowing what model's they are, makes it hard to make an informed decision.

leaford, how is the atomizer and battery holding up? And how much do you use it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread