LitecigUSA's DSE-601 e-Pipe video review and demo

Status
Not open for further replies.

hason74

ECF Veteran
Mar 9, 2009
west fargo nd
Thx for the tip asidrave I see what ya mean by the manual bypass, under the cap there's a tab u take a piece of metal and cross it to the battery tab and it makes the atomizer heat up, so my atomizer is good, glows red. it just doesn't work when i suck on it, vacuum switch maybe? :confused:
took me awhile to break mine in also, but even after it was broke in, not much in the way of smoke. (even when i dripped)
On the bright side, when i drip on the atomizer and use that tab i get this monster vapor that is so elusive to me.:p wow, if this is how it's suppose to work normally i see what you mean. musta got a bad pipe from david yang.:mad:

gto4

ECF Veteran
I put a pushbutton on my cheap pipe that I ran over. I needed it for a gig and had to fix it. Get the long shaft momentary switch from radio shack.(the same is used in some other mods) Drill a hole in the center of the battery cover big enough to let the switch wiggle. Solder your wires from the switch to the tab and screw respectively. (put a piece of duct tape on the bottom of the switch to prevent short.) Push it through the hole and screw down the cover. When you push the button it connects the screw to the tab and vape away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread