Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Oops sorry I had the wrong eye doc. This one was for the front of my eye. I have 5 weeks before I go for the other one. MY BAD.
S0cqwAQ.png

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Introducing Bella, the new love of my life! She's a 2 yr old border collie mix. She will be spayed this week and hopefully I get to bring her to hr new forever home Friday :wub:

View attachment 794839

She's beautiful, Bovi - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

So cute Bov !!!

Whaddup, stranger? Who are you rooting for Sunday, if anyone?

Worst (non) call ever (smh). I still have to root for the Rams, because "Patriots". :lol:

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Close enuff for me!!!

f9fe8ebb-c207-4125-a1fb-8bb15236b37f-9ffc6210-6b31-4959-863e-65c3597b0ac4-v1.png
OOPS! I guess I'm a day early. duh
Another day older and deeper in debt
Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go
I owe my soul to the company store

If you see me comin', better step aside
A lotta men didn't, a lotta men died
One fist of iron, the other of steel
If the right one don't a-get you, then the left one will

Last edited:

Wharf Rat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 31, 2010
Fresno, Ca
www.gratefulvaper.com
Whaddup, stranger? Who are you rooting for Sunday, if anyone?

Worst (non) call ever (smh). I still have to root for the Rams, because "Patriots". :lol:

Yep it was a shame.... I don't think they missed that call, they swallowed their whistles !!!

Ca'mon DP... Your Pats are my RAMS !!!

I hated Kobe, yet acknowledged his greatness. I like the Pats. There has never been a Coach / QB like this ever and I acknowledge their greatness. 19 years and they've only had 1 superstar... Mr Moss, and a Ton of nobodies !

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Yep it was a shame.... I don't think they missed that call, they swallowed their whistles !!!

Ca'mon DP... Your Pats are my RAMS !!!

I hated Kobe, yet acknowledged his greatness. I like the Pats. There has never been a Coach / QB like this ever and I acknowledge their greatness. 19 years and they've only had 1 superstar... Mr Moss, and a Ton of nobodies !

No argument from me.

The situation has changed somewhat, since I wrote that post. At this point, I expect to be watching re-runs of Blue Bloods or Chicago P.D..

By the way, in case anyone cares, I haven't decided if I would accept an invitation to Harry & Megan's baptism party. Not that I've particularly earned such a right, but I haven't decided if I would accept it, regardless.

Nucking futz. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread