Status
Not open for further replies.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
I still have mods he gave me. Very generous man. I told him one time "No Ron You need to quit giving me these." His reply was "I did very well with investments I made and It's my way of finding joy and fun so just take them." He had a big heart and loved people but he didn't care for unreal people and was quick to let them know. Our only disagreement was over Trump. He liked him I DON'T.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Memorial-Day-6-1000x550.jpg

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
I told him I thought old age was making him feeble. I knew in his right mind he'd never back a crook.:w00t:

Without accepting the premise of your statement, I have to ask:
And Trump was the only crook you saw in the last presidential election?

• Agree
Reactions: Katdarling

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
JFK once commented (I am paraphrasing) that every politician sells out, how long one waits determines how high one goes.

Every time someone talks about a POTUS "lying" (dating back to Carter), my next thought is, "You're saying that you believe there are politicians that don't?"

:facepalm::blink:

CMD-Ky

Highly Esteemed Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
KY
Every time someone talks about a POTUS "lying" (dating back to Carter), my next thought is, "You're saying that you believe there are politicians that don't?"

:facepalm::blink:

I lost my credulity when we sent "advisors" to Vietnam.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
We were screwed either way we went.

That's what I would thought too. I had NO IDEA things would turn up as they have, and I've never shied away from admitting being wrong about something.

But now we're importing crooks from the public sector.

At least that should improve efficiency.

I do. But they're very, very hard to find.

Maybe upon entry, but I'm not sure they can make it through the exit. Gowdy, maybe? He ran (and I don't blame him).

CMD and DP I'm no good at being noble, but it doesn't take much to see that the problems of three little people don't amount to a hill of beans in this crazy world.

But TGIfnF anyway.

cec99e_f47612f7ba2c46b9943062b86926eb47~mv2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread