DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Good morning all.

DP the only problem I got with it is seeing Keifer that old. It reminds me that time stops for no one.

Something tells me that he could stuff pull off playing Jack Bauer again. He IS playing President, after all. The man is borderline amazing in how he can sell a role. Just another "PERFECT!" for him. Great stuff.

But yeah - we're all fair game.

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Good morning Bovinia.

Something tells me that he could stuff pull off playing Jack Bauer again. He IS playing President, after all. The man is borderline amazing in how he can sell a role. Just another "PERFECT!" for him. Great stuff.

But yeah - we're all fair game.
He had an excellent mentor though. In his case both his mother and father. ABC says there will be season 2 starting in Sept. but Virginia Madsen won't be coming back.
I also hated seeing Jason Atwood, the Deputy Director of the FBI, killed. I liked him.

Last edited:

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Designated Survivor sounds like my kind of series...loved 24.

Would you believe that I still have Season 8 in queue? I started working again, and never got to it. That was 2012 (wow!).

5cardstud

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2010
Wash
Would you believe that I still have Season 8 in queue? I started working again, and never got to it. That was 2012 (wow!).
I still have all the seasons of Sons of Anarchy saved on my pc.

Bo it is a good one.

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread