Status
Not open for further replies.

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Post 205
Sky is the Winner! Congrats Jo! You were here from the very start till the very end!! You earned the First choice!!
The $33.00 bid saved $2.00 off the regular price. Isn't competition great?
Post 204 Lol It sure is! and was alot of fun! You have rights to 2nd choice!
33.00 bid again
Post 203 Miss Stormi herself! with a beautiful avatar You have earned 3rd choice!
Post 202
And Sattec! Even though you don't have First choice You still get a discount! lol :D Congrats buddy!

Sorry for the tardiness, I was out getting my sweetie some chocolates, flowers and teddy bear! It's the day of love, ya know!
Jo Can you please post your first choice? CONGRATULATIONS again!!

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA

33.00 bid again

It came to my attention from help from an outstanding member that I totally goofed! I thought 5cardstud was bidding! This bumps Dexter in the winner circle!
As an apology for the confusion and to bring someone's hopes up and then to tear them down. I want to offer 5Card a Laser at the price he really did bid at. I was thinking that we can do payments over the paypal system.

skydragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2009
Mountain Cave
Thanks alot 5Stud! Right on! :D and which would you like?

There you are Jo! We were waiting for ya, but then watched a movie hehe
LOL EDIT! Lost my head a bit, contests and all :oops:

:lol:

You had me confused for a minute there. The picture was there one minute, gone the next. You knoooooooow you shouldn't confuse me any more than I always am. So how do we pay you? Please don't say FraudPal. Please, Please, Please.

So what movie did you all watch?

Iken

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2009
PA,USA
Thanks Iken, this was fun!
BTW, the avatar is from a cruise we went on during a hurricane, this was the picture I took the next morning!
Really?? That had to be the most beautiful/horrifying 24 hours ever! Thqank goodness you made it out to see it!!
awww no i was watching a movie lastnght(UP) and forgot to put in another bid....stupid irish timezone....ahh well maybe ill win the next one....ya might even have it end 12 midday next time???will be there til the end then ; o)
Aww Cass!Something to end at high noon eh? We'll give it a nice western theme then! Orrr maybe something for St Patty's day maybe???

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
Aww Cass!Something to end at high noon eh? We'll give it a nice western theme then!

I'm in....

cowboy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread