In class....sort of

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChickVicious23

Jun 12, 2008
NY, USA
I asked my Computerized Accounting professor if it was ok to vape in class - he's a very easygoing guy (the only one I asked) and was very interested in the concept, but obviously thought it would be too much distraction for lecture. He is, however, allowing discrete vaping while our class is working on the computers, while everyone is facing their computer, and the wall behind it :) Oh, and I also have to point any vapor away from the computer equipment.

I also gave a brief rundown to my supervisor at work. Nice guy, but he's always in a rush so he waved the okay at me to use it at my cubicle. Not sure if he really paid too much attention, but at least I can say that I was given the okay if any questions are asked ;)
My coworkers LOVE it! Almost everyone at my workplace smokes, so there's no issues if someone watches the vapor, they all give me the thumbs up and smile lol!

My fiance is a nurse's aide at a state-run nursing home in upstate NY, and he's to the point where he walks down the halls of the home and e-smokes as he works instead of having to find time to walk 5 min to the road and quickly 'superman' a smoke lol!!

All in all good experiences so far, hopefully going to be going to the Florida amusement parks sometime in October, so we'll share how THAT goes if and when it happens :)

strungmind

Sep 5, 2008
I think when it comes to outside amusement parks, it depends on who sees you smoking and if they are having a bad day. I was at Six Flags Great America a few months ago, and I actually thought I was in the smoking area, well, I was outside of it, about 50 feet away or so sitting on a picnic bench ( I knew that was way to comfortable for a smokers area!), and was never given a problem, didn't realize that i was outside of the area until I went to put my .... out and noticed closer on the side it said "Within Blue Lines", well, I'm kind of blind, so didn't see that, and also the blue lines where really faded, so didn't notice that either. Basically I concluded the first place I'm not going to bother hiding at all my e-smoking is there. Although I still don't like to smoke in a crowd full of kids, even if their is no second hand smoke, I don't want to think I'm giving them the idea to smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread