Somewhere
35hmgxz.jpg

VapingTurtle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2011
The Reef just off the Florida coast
I don't have a dog in this fight, but...

Umm... one person (complains) that a vendor may have said there was change in the product, another person confirms that there was indeed a change, and then the vendor is criticized because they said there was a change? Huh?

Call it a version, call it a modification, an adaptation, a variant, a rendition, whatever. But why beat on the vendor that tells you about the change? That is more than some vendors would do.

Last edited by a moderator:

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
I'm not sure, but I think it's against the forum rules to misspell words in order to circumvent the mod search engines.... Anyway the GotVapes thread was closed by the owner and we could not have a civil conversation. That was his choice. However, saying incorrectly that only HE has version 2 or 3 of a brand new product at it's launch, can be damaging to innokin as people scramble to get the 'latest version' (when in fact there never was a version 2 or 3). There is only ONE VERSION. Please read the statement released by innokin regarding the rumor (that I linked to earlier).

I hope this clears up any lingering confusion. Can we please drop this now and get on to enjoying this amazing new product?

Thanks and peace to all :).

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    I'm not sure, but I think it's against the forum rules to misspell words in order to circumvent the mod search engines.... Anyway the GotVapes thread was closed by the owner and we could not have a civil conversation. That was his choice. However, saying incorrectly that only HE has version 2 or 3 of a brand new product at it's launch, can be damaging to Innokin as people scramble to get the 'latest version' (when in fact there never was a version 2 or 3). There is only ONE VERSION. Please read the statement released by Innokin regarding the rumor (that I linked to earlier).

I hope this clears up any lingering confusion. Can we please drop this now and get on to enjoying this amazing new product?

Thanks and peace to all :).

Can't, ENS either pulled them from their site, or they sold out of them already :cry:

bonedark

Verified Member
    Aug 30, 2012
    Oregon, USA
    I ordered one from ElectronicStix on Friday afternoon. On Saturday I went back to look at the site page and it had disappeared. I panicked and thought I had got a raw deal and the mod had been discontinued or something. On Sunday on their twitter, they said they took down the page as they would be out for a couple weeks. It seemed really weird to take it down, as I wanted to order a few things they do list, and they are all sold out. It seems they should follow suit and take down all pages of apv's not in stock if they are going to do that for this model. Maybe due to it coming out so recently there was an influx of interest or orders. I don't know, I just hope mine gets shipped on Tuesday. It sucks waiting on vapemail, let alone hoping that my order was actually in stock when it wasn't and I just tied up 60 bones I could have used to purchase something else that grabbed my fancy.

sgenn99

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 9, 2012
    Ft. Lauderdale, FL
    I am so looking forward to getting mine in the mail. I got it from a Chinese vendor who I was referred to by Innokin. I am sure it will be weeks before I get it, but it looks like it will be worth waiting for. It will be the first box style mod I own. I like the way this one looks-I almost bought a gripper, but then I heard about this little guy from pbusardo's review, and I decided to go for it instead. I love the idea of the charger being used for othed devices as well. Can't wait to get it!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 22, 2012
    virginia beach
    Mine will be here on wednesday and can't wait to see if all the hype going on about this MOD is actuallly correct???i saw busardos vid too along with 2 other vid's,and thats what made me pull the plug and buy it.electronicstix.com is selling them $10.00 cheaper than every online retailer i have seen so far.Price is $59.95.I have alot of other goodies coming with mine too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread