Innokin iTaste MVP in the House

Status
Not open for further replies.

4matic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2011
CA
From electronicstix.com $59.95 they are out of stock right now for 2 weeks though.Vaporalley.com still has them in stock for $69.95.

EDIT: Gotvapes.com just got them in they will be up on the site later today.

thanks...vaporalley seems like its out of stock. but will check up on gotvapes.com

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
innokin iTaste MVP

6sq8gm.jpg

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Just recieved mine in the mail and it is sweet.It is ALOT skinnier than it seems in pics.I can say it is not as heavy as i would have expected either(about as heavy as my lava tube with battery in).The fire button is pocket friendly and very stiff click button on the unit i have.I have not actually used it yet i have just taken it out of the box for a look over and make sure it turns on.Just from the first glances i can say anyone who is waiting on shipment,you will NOT be disappointed with this MOD at all.I have my suspisions that i will be using this as my main PV for quite a while.I have lots of other goodies that also came today for it,Vivi's,Clearo's,some sweet tart and cotton candy juice,and some atty's to test the dripping out on it.I'll post back later after it is charged and i have put it thru it's paces.

markophonic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2012
Michigan
My tracking shows expected delivery tomorrow (11/16).

I'm glad to here good reports on the thing...I hate being let down after receiving something that has great initial hype.

I do wish that it would read resistance/Ohms...I have so many different tank and atty setups that it's hard to remember what is what.

So i'm glad to here people are digging it!

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
My tracking shows expected delivery tomorrow (11/16).

I'm glad to here good reports on the thing...I hate being let down after receiving something that has great initial hype.

I do wish that it would read resistance/Ohms...I have so many different tank and atty setups that it's hard to remember what is what.

So i'm glad to here people are digging it!

I know that is my one let down for this thing,it does not read res.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Cough,...Cough,...Cough,....Do not ever get sweet tart in 36mg strength woooooooooo.Anyway,my new MVP is working like a champ.One thing i have noticed with the clearo's that come with the MVP,they are a little gurgly just the first 2-3 drags.Not sure why because there it is almost impossible to get any juice down the center hole,it is the size of a needle dropper.The device did come fully charged not sure if they all do,mine did,so they are ready to go right out of the box.I am using the beauty ring right now with the clearo and it gives it a finished look.Be careful filling the clearo the first time the drip tip is really tightened down and was hard to twist off.This thing is rockin and the feel of it in your hand is really comfortable.You can hold between your middle finger and thumb,and use your index to fire it.As i said earlier everyone waiting on there shipments,....you will not be disappointed.I do have a slight gripe though,.......i hate having to put anything i am using onto my lava tube first to read the res. of it..Oh well what are you gonna do???

RPadTV

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Planet Awesome
www.rpad.tv
Ok guys curiosity question-If the MVP has a 2600mah battery, what do you suppose the battery life will be like? I can figure out what it should be, but I imagine it will last long.

Of course it depends on your voltage and the resistance of the cartomizer you're using, but I've been getting 1.5-2 days out of the battery. It's very impressive.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Man this thing is working very well set at 4.7 it is putting out clouds of vapor using a 2.8 purple vivi on a black MVP.Those two colors together look awesome.I have been vaping away and shall way into the night.Why oh why did they not set it to 6 volts.RPAD,i have a question.You have had yours longer than i have,does the color around the button change as it drains????i have been steadily using mine for about 5 straight hours at 4.7 and the color is still green.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
If you have an Ego C,the atty base does screw over the threads on the MVP.I have one of my ego tanks attatched right now as we speak.Had you not posted this i probably would not have thought about doing this.Sweet now i can use both my Ego cones plus the 2 clearo's that come with the unit,and my vivi's.Change as many flavors as i want on the go now awesome.

malcop

ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2011
Birmingham
Cough,...Cough,...Cough,....Do not ever get sweet tart in 36mg strength woooooooooo.Anyway,my new MVP is working like a champ.One thing i have noticed with the clearo's that come with the MVP,they are a little gurgly just the first 2-3 drags.Not sure why because there it is almost impossible to get any juice down the center hole,it is the size of a needle dropper.The device did come fully charged not sure if they all do,mine did,so they are ready to go right out of the box.I am using the beauty ring right now with the clearo and it gives it a finished look.Be careful filling the clearo the first time the drip tip is really tightened down and was hard to twist off.This thing is rockin and the feel of it in your hand is really comfortable.You can hold between your middle finger and thumb,and use your index to fire it.As i said earlier everyone waiting on there shipments,....you will not be disappointed.I do have a slight gripe though,.......i hate having to put anything i am using onto my lava tube first to read the res. of it..Oh well what are you gonna do???
Hi just wanted to say, when you get the MVP it dose have some charge in it but not fully charged, I thought mine was fully charged and started to use it right away thinking the green light meant it was fully charged!, when you do put this on charge the green light will go out once the MVP has a full charge.

Thanks

malcop

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
Hi just wanted to say, when you get the MVP it dose have some charge in it but not fully charged, I thought mine was fully charged and started to use it right away thinking the green light meant it was fully charged!, when you do put this on charge the green light will go out once the MVP has a full charge.

Thanks

malcop

Thanks for that helpfull advice.I was wondering when/how to tell a full charge and a discharge.So far i have been going since 1:35 yesterday afternoon at 4.7 volts and it's still going without being charged yet??I have a funny feeling i will be charging this puppy for a long while sometime today and back to my trusty lavatube and Ego C.It is still rocking for the time being though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread