Not open for further replies.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
Just told of this thread, must go after my question but cannot wait to get back to reading all of it. Lovin the tank!
My QUESTION OR PROBLEM let says
I bought 2 New Zenith 4ml tanks both of which were Hold 4ml ejuice holding tanks.
Huge thank you in advance for anyone to take the time to check what your 4ml Zenith tank is really holding in juice.
cindykay

Just filled the zenith and mine holds 4 mills.

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
To the bottom of the fill port gasket. I am guessing that since the juice ports are closed when the fill port is opened, it prevents flooding. There may be a slight space above the top of the tank, nearer the center or drip tip area, that provides a bit of air pocket.

chb3

Apr 9, 2018
I just signed up to see if anyone has any advice on the zeniths. I got mine at Avail, standard multi-state outlet. The replacement coils I bought were the standard Zenith 1.6 ohm. The problem is that when I fill the tank more than 3/32 or 2mm above the juice flow holes in the chimney, the juice drains into the chimney. Gurgle, gurgle. In other words, if I fill the tank past half, it will drain down to half. After it drains, it vapes like a champ. An absolute champ. The juices I've tried are the standard 70/30 retail sauces, like Charlie's Chalk Dust, etc. One thing that ocurred to me is that the wicking material may be packed loosely enough that it only gets enough surface tension with a 2ml tank. In other words, if you put 4ml of juice in the tank, the weight of the juice will force it through the wick. Perhaps the wick is too loosely packed for 4 ml of juice. Any ideas for a fix?

Bird Dog

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2015
Ohio
I just signed up to see if anyone has any advice on the zeniths. I got mine at Avail, standard multi-state outlet. The replacement coils I bought were the standard Zenith 1.6 ohm. The problem is that when I fill the tank more than 3/32 or 2mm above the juice flow holes in the chimney, the juice drains into the chimney. Gurgle, gurgle. In other words, if I fill the tank past half, it will drain down to half. After it drains, it vapes like a champ. An absolute champ. The juices I've tried are the standard 70/30 retail sauces, like Charlie's Chalk Dust, etc. One thing that ocurred to me is that the wicking material may be packed loosely enough that it only gets enough surface tension with a 2ml tank. In other words, if you put 4ml of juice in the tank, the weight of the juice will force it through the wick. Perhaps the wick is too loosely packed for 4 ml of juice. Any ideas for a fix?

Definitely something wrong with your tank if it's happening with multiple coils. I have two Zeniths and I fill them until the juice is almost about to come out the top fill port and never once have I had this happen. Never one leak or gurgle yet. Sorry I can't help you out any further.

My only issue is the amount of burnt hits I get off the coils. In my opinion they packed the very small amount of cotton they used too tight and/or made the wicking ports way too small. Even with the wattage below the recommended and 50/50 juice and I get burnt hits 1 out of 5 hits with this thing no matter what coil I use. I love the tank but the coils are garbage in my opinion.

chb3

Apr 9, 2018
Definitely something wrong with your tank if it's happening with multiple coils. I have two Zeniths and I fill them until the juice is almost about to come out the top fill port and never once have I had this happen. Never one leak or gurgle yet. Sorry I can't help you out any further.

My only issue is the amount of burnt hits I get off the coils. In my opinion they packed the very small amount of cotton they used too tight and/or made the wicking ports way too small. Even with the wattage below the recommended and 50/50 juice and I get burnt hits 1 out of 5 hits with this thing no matter what coil I use. I love the tank but the coils are garbage in my opinion.
I wish I had your problem. It definitely sounds like your coils are packed too tight and mine too loose. In my situation, the only thing that will prevent the juice from draining and seeking its own level is the packing in the coil. I need to go on line and find coils from a different batch. I assume that the local coils are probably all from the same batch. I'll update this post after i do. I think I'll also go to Avail and see what they think.
Thanks very much for your reply.

Reactions: stols001

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I wish I had your problem. It definitely sounds like your coils are packed too tight and mine too loose. In my situation, the only thing that will prevent the juice from draining and seeking its own level is the packing in the coil. I need to go on line and find coils from a different batch. I assume that the local coils are probably all from the same batch. I'll update this post after i do. I think I'll also go to Avail and see what they think.
Thanks very much for your reply.
Are all the orings are in place? Maybe try putting the tank upside down for a couple minutes after closing the fill port.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Yes, I'd check all the o rings before maybe blaming it on the coils (although I guess it could be). There really hasn't been any (that I've seen) reports of this tank leaking much, (or coil burning honestly, I know a couple folks have poked holes in the wick-- with various reports of success).

It could also be a defective tank. If you try the other coil that came with the tank, that could possibly help you isolate it to "not the coil." I'd be inclined to send it back if it's still under warranty and you can't isolate the cause though. With any new tank, I'm sure there are bugs to be discovered/ironed out and etc.

Good luck figuring it out!

Anna

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
Just told of this thread, must go after my question but cannot wait to get back to reading all of it. Lovin the tank!
I bought 2 New Zenith 4ml tanks both of which were Hold 4ml ejuice holding tanks.

I am finding that in filling the 4ml tanks up they only hold a bit over 2ml in ejuice NOT 4ml
Would anyone with this 4ml Zenith tank check the amount of fluid your tank is really holding for me? Is your 4ml really holding 4ml?

I bought two new tanks of Zenith 4ml and the sales person assures me it is a 4ml tank Yet in filling it, holds only a bit over 2ml I needle fill. So to double checked filled needle to 4ml and sure enough was only able to put in a bit over 2mls of ejuice!
So he keeps insisting it holds 4 of juice and I say not. He keeps saying I bought the correct 4ml holding tanks.

Both units bought from Vapor Authority and the sales person I talked to and emailed name of Cameron R.
Vapor Authority, Inc
I told him I would come into ECF and see if others had the same problem of their 4ml tanks only holding in reality a bit over 2mls.

Besides Using a tape measure The size difference of a 2ml and 4ml tank difference is not enough to hold the difference between a 2ml and 4ml

The sizes for 2ml is the following 24.7 x 48.9mm
The size for a 4ml 24.7 x 53.2mm

Rounding up the numbers above even in my math dim brain the 4mm difference is not big enough to hold an extra 2ml worth of ejuice.

Huge thank you in advance for anyone to take the time to check what your 4ml Zenith tank is really holding in juice.

OH....I am loving the Zenith Platform Tank even if it is a 4ml only holding a bit over 2mls! I was one who so disliked the too tight draw of the other popular Tank...this tank I have open to the 4th hole and am in heaven. Granted still at 18mg of nicotine.
Cheers n Blessings
cindykay

It seems pretty clear to me, if I'm reading everything right, that somehow you have ended up with the 2ml capacity (TPD compliant) Zenith tank, and not the 4ml capacity tank that you ordered. I suppose there is certainly a chance that you ordered the 2ml version by accident, in which case you may be in a bit more of a pickle.

The thing is, Vapor Authority only sells the 4ml version of the Zenith tank, not the 2ml one, so I don't think you ordered wrong. They probably just got a mislabeled supply of the 2ml tanks they did not want, but maybe they accidentally ordered? Regardless, they should be able to take care of this issue for you. If not, they just might not be a good supplier for any of the rest of us to get further vape gear from?

Please keep us posted on how this issue goes for you. The 4ml Zenith tank definitely holds 4ml of juice. I have two (one black and one stainless), from Vapor Authority, and they are both the right size and capacity for the 4ml version. Honestly, if you are in the U.S., and wanted a 2ml version Zenith tank (because it is shorter, and should therefore arguably deliver more flavor) I don't think any U.S. supplier actually sells the 2ml version. You would have to order from an overseas supplier to get the 2ml version. But, I can totally see some U.S. suppliers accidentally getting the 2ml version shipped to them from their Chinese suppliers by accident, or through an ordering error on their part.

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA

Definitely could be a bad o-ring issue, but the tank comes with no spare o-rings (except for a few drip tip o-ring replacements), and the tank really isn't a design that can be fully opened up by the end user to make o-ring replacements on. There is maybe only one user replaceable o-ring located on the underside of the tank. I generally lube that o-ring up a bit with some juice, as well as the one that is located on the bottom of my replacement coils, but that is all I have access to.

So, it would be hard to check if your issue is related to a bad o-ring on this tank. I would more likely suspect the issue is a bad coil. Factory coil heads tend to be a bit inconsistent, and sometimes just flat out bad once and awhile, so this would not be a surprise. Nautilus coil heads got so inconsistent and bad over time that I just stopped using Aspire coil head using tanks a few years ago, and never looked back.

Innokin factory coil heads are generally pretty good, for what they are, but I'm sure they still send out some bad ones sometimes. Switch out the coil head and see how that works for you. If that doesn't help, you likely just have a bad tank, and there is not much you can do about that other than try to have the supplier replace it - which can be a hit or miss proposition, depending on the supplier. Try contacting Innokin directly as well, if your more local supplier is not willing to be helpful.

There is also a small chance that you are not installing your factory coil head properly in the device, or that it was improperly installed by the factory in the first place, so check on that possibility as well. Make sure the coil is inserted the right way, and that everything is fully screwed down after installing. When opening the top of the tank to refill, or when adjusting the airflow, it is possible that the tank can unscrew from itself a bit at the bottom - which could certainly lead to a leak issue.

I haven't had any leak issues at all with my two 4ml Zeniths, but I can tell that some of my factory coil heads (0.5 ohm) are inconsistent in how tight or loose the wick material is packed. That's a common, almost unavoidable, issue with factory coil heads, and one of the reasons why some of us rebuild and wick our own coils instead. That's what I used to do, using various MTL RTAs, but that gets old sometimes (for me anyway) and sometimes I just don't have the time to mess with all that (though it usually isn't really all that much of an effort).

I have had a lot of luck with the Zenith tank, so it has become my go-to vaping tank. I hardly use my MTL RTAs at all anymore. I use high VG (70/30 VG/PG) juices, but I almost always thin those juices out a bit with distilled water. How much I do that changes a bit depending on the coils I have in my Zeniths. Usually 15 drops of distilled water per 15ml of juice works well, but sometimes I have to up that ratio a bit (by another 5-10 drops or so of distilled water) if the particular coil I'm using feels like it runs a bit dry. A few other Zenith coils I've had run a bit "wet", and for those I sometimes don't add any distilled water at all to my juice. I wish the coils were more consistently wicked, so I would not have to mess around like that sometimes, but despite that I haven't had any real dry hit or gurgle issues with these tanks - which is one of the reason I like them, and so highly recommend them.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.

chb3

Apr 9, 2018

I am finding that in filling the 4ml tanks up they only hold a bit over 2ml in ejuice NOT 4ml
Would anyone with this 4ml Zenith tank check the amount of fluid your tank is really holding for me? Is your 4ml really holding 4ml?

I bought two new tanks of Zenith 4ml and the sales person assures me it is a 4ml tank Yet in filling it, holds only a bit over 2ml I needle fill. So to double checked filled needle to 4ml and sure enough was only able to put in a bit over 2mls of ejuice!
So he keeps insisting it holds 4 of juice and I say not. He keeps saying I bought the correct 4ml holding tanks.

Both units bought from Vapor Authority and the sales person I talked to and emailed name of Cameron R.
Vapor Authority, Inc
I told him I would come into ECF and see if others had the same problem of their 4ml tanks only holding in reality a bit over 2mls.

Besides Using a tape measure The size difference of a 2ml and 4ml tank difference is not enough to hold the difference between a 2ml and 4ml

The sizes for 2ml is the following 24.7 x 48.9mm
The size for a 4ml 24.7 x 53.2mm

Rounding up the numbers above even in my math dim brain the 4mm difference is not big enough to hold an extra 2ml worth of ejuice.

OH....I am loving the Zenith Platform Tank even if it is a 4ml only holding a bit over 2mls! I was one who so disliked the too tight draw of the other popular Tank...this tank I have open to the 4th hole and am in heaven. Granted still at 18mg of nicotine.
Cheers n Blessings
cindykay
Just to try and help, I got out my trusty calipers and measured my Zenith (purchased at Avail). It is 24mm at the base, about 24.6 at its widest point on top across the finger ridges, and 53.3 from the top of the plastic tip tot he bottom of the 510 pin. I also got out my trusty syringe, and my tank holds a tiny bit over 4ml, full to overflowing.
Not knowing the terminology, it is difficult for me to explain what is going on inside th tank, but I'll try. I'm going to call that thing inside the tank that the coil fits into the "bell." The bell takes up most of the bottom half of the tank, and then narrows down to a 5mm chimney that runs up to the mouthpiece. It takes about .9 ml of fluid to fill the tank up to the top of the bell. The 10-11 mm of the tank above the bell holds the other 3.1xx milliliteers. So, if I made my Zenith 5mm shorter, I'd lose the "fat" part of the tank where the last 3.1 ml of juice is stored. What I'm trying to say is this-- If I put a pear, fat side down, into a Campbell's soup can, the bottom half of the can would hold far less water than the top half. Make sense? Then if I shortened the can, I'd be losing a lot of water-holding capacity.
I hope I didn't make all of that unintelligible.
Charlie

Last edited:

chb3

Apr 9, 2018
$8.95/5-pack...with FREE shipping...

(I've ordered 3 times from them..."Free shipping with NO tracking"...ALL arrived in 3-6 days.)

Innokin Zenith Vape Tank Replacement Coils (5-Pack)

Thank you so much. You got me shopping. I went to Direct Vapor. There was no place to enter the 10% code ("ECF") in checkout. The girl on the phone told me they'd had a lot of calls about that problem, and she entered the code manually. Thanks.

I also ran across Mount Baker Vapor. $21.99 for a Zenith, $7.99 coils, and 15% off for 1st time buyers (code MBV15) (so, coils are $6.79 and Zeniths are $18.69). The code also worked for me on 2 different purchases, so I dont' think it's really limited to 1st time buyers.

So, soon I will have 2 different sets of coils to test.

chb3

Apr 9, 2018
Definitely could be a bad o-ring issue, but the tank comes with no spare o-rings (except for a few drip tip o-ring replacements), and the tank really isn't a design that can be fully opened up by the end user to make o-ring replacements on. There is maybe only one user replaceable o-ring located on the underside of the tank. I generally lube that o-ring up a bit with some juice, as well as the one that is located on the bottom of my replacement coils, but that is all I have access to.

So, it would be hard to check if your issue is related to a bad o-ring on this tank. I would more likely suspect the issue is a bad coil. Factory coil heads tend to be a bit inconsistent, and sometimes just flat out bad once and awhile, so this would not be a surprise. Nautilus coil heads got so inconsistent and bad over time that I just stopped using Aspire coil head using tanks a few years ago, and never looked back.

Innokin factory coil heads are generally pretty good, for what they are, but I'm sure they still send out some bad ones sometimes. Switch out the coil head and see how that works for you. If that doesn't help, you likely just have a bad tank, and there is not much you can do about that other than try to have the supplier replace it - which can be a hit or miss proposition, depending on the supplier. Try contacting Innokin directly as well, if your more local supplier is not willing to be helpful.

There is also a small chance that you are not installing your factory coil head properly in the device, or that it was improperly installed by the factory in the first place, so check on that possibility as well. Make sure the coil is inserted the right way, and that everything is fully screwed down after installing. When opening the top of the tank to refill, or when adjusting the airflow, it is possible that the tank can unscrew from itself a bit at the bottom - which could certainly lead to a leak issue.

I haven't had any leak issues at all with my two 4ml Zeniths, but I can tell that some of my factory coil heads (0.5 ohm) are inconsistent in how tight or loose the wick material is packed. That's a common, almost unavoidable, issue with factory coil heads, and one of the reasons why some of us rebuild and wick our own coils instead. That's what I used to do, using various MTL RTAs, but that gets old sometimes (for me anyway) and sometimes I just don't have the time to mess with all that (though it usually isn't really all that much of an effort).

I have had a lot of luck with the Zenith tank, so it has become my go-to vaping tank. I hardly use my MTL RTAs at all anymore. I use high VG (70/30 VG/PG) juices, but I almost always thin those juices out a bit with distilled water. How much I do that changes a bit depending on the coils I have in my Zeniths. Usually 15 drops of distilled water per 15ml of juice works well, but sometimes I have to up that ratio a bit (by another 5-10 drops or so of distilled water) if the particular coil I'm using feels like it runs a bit dry. A few other Zenith coils I've had run a bit "wet", and for those I sometimes don't add any distilled water at all to my juice. I wish the coils were more consistently wicked, so I would not have to mess around like that sometimes, but despite that I haven't had any real dry hit or gurgle issues with these tanks - which is one of the reason I like them, and so highly recommend them.
That sounds right, to me.
The only o-ring I can find is on the bottom of the coil, and it gets replaced with every coil. Its only purpose appears to be to force leaking juice to exit via the air port instead of via the 510 pin. It works very, very well.
There is a silicone sleeve that the coil slips into. It's n the middle of the tank and looks to be about an inch long and as wide as the coil. I haven't tried to pull that out, and I don't see anyone selling them. My first guess was that it was my problem. I wrote Innokin and got no answer.
I siezed upon the coil as the problem, because the juice would drain down to a certain level and then stop draining. After it stopped draining, the tank was perfect. I figured that if the sleeve around the coil was bad, then the tank would just drain dry. Also, it was happening to both tanks I bought. Finally, both tanks were draining down to exactly the level of the juice hole in the side of the coil. If I put .7 to .8 ml into an empty tank, that's the level where the draining stops. I could use these tanks & coils without any issue whatsoever if I only filled them up to that point.
The juice I'm using in both are 2 different flavors of Charlie's Chalk Dust 70vg/30. Is that stuff just too thin for these coils?
I had a total of 9 coils to start with (2 came with each tank and I bought an extra box of 5). I just put my last 2 coils in. 1 is slightly better than its predecessors, but still very gurgly, and the other is not good.

Does anyone know if that inner silicone sleeve in the Zenith can be replaced? Does the top of the tank come off (voluntarily, i.e., without a hammer)? could the glass be replaced?

Has anyone tried taking one of these coils apart?

Charlie

billybc96

ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
Reno, Nevada, USA
The only o-ring I can find is on the bottom of the coil, and it gets replaced with every coil. Its only purpose appears to be to force leaking juice to exit via the air port instead of via the 510 pin. It works very, very well.
There is a silicone sleeve that the coil slips into. It's n the middle of the tank and looks to be about an inch long and as wide as the coil. I haven't tried to pull that out, and I don't see anyone selling them. My first guess was that it was my problem. I wrote Innokin and got no answer.
I siezed upon the coil as the problem, because the juice would drain down to a certain level and then stop draining. After it stopped draining, the tank was perfect. I figured that if the sleeve around the coil was bad, then the tank would just drain dry. Also, it was happening to both tanks I bought. Finally, both tanks were draining down to exactly the level of the juice hole in the side of the coil. If I put .7 to .8 ml into an empty tank, that's the level where the draining stops. I could use these tanks & coils without any issue whatsoever if I only filled them up to that point.
The juice I'm using in both are 2 different flavors of Charlie's Chalk Dust 70vg/30. Is that stuff just too thin for these coils?
I had a total of 9 coils to start with (2 came with each tank and I bought an extra box of 5). I just put my last 2 coils in. 1 is slightly better than its predecessors, but still very gurgly, and the other is not good.

Does anyone know if that inner silicone sleeve in the Zenith can be replaced? Does the top of the tank come off (voluntarily, i.e., without a hammer)? could the glass be replaced?

Charlie

I don't think anyone has ever taken one of these Zenith tanks apart, at least not yet. You could perhaps be the first? Your high VG juice is definitely not thin enough to cause any leak issues in and of itself...unless, maybe it is a lot thinner than what the bottle is telling you? I think if it was really thin juice, you would probably be able to tell that just by looking at it as you shake the bottle around a bit. The Zenith tank appears to handle 50/50 juices fine, but could your juice actually be 70/30 PG/VG? That would probably be too thin, in which case you would likely get excessive gurgling (and possibly leak issues) - even when just putting a 1ml or less at a time in the tank.

Did you order these two Zenith tanks at around the same time from the same supplier? They could just be bad tanks that you were unlucky enough to get two of at the same time. That's unlikely, but definitely possible if they came from the same out of spec manufactured batch. Things like that have happened before, but it is not a common type of coincidence. These tanks use some press fit manufacturing techniques, so it is possible they got dropped somewhere along the line, during shipping or whatever, and they were dropped hard enough to knock a press fit piece or two out of whack.

I did that with one of my Vaporesso Estoc tanks (knocked it off a kitchen counter to a hard tile floor), and though everything "looked" fine externally (including the glass), the tank ended up having a lot of gurgling juice and juice seepage issues it had not had previously. It wasn't that great a tank in the first place for my needs, though I had had high hopes for it initially. So, oh well, not a big loss. Something like that could have happened to your tanks, but there is probably no easy way to tell for sure externally. I will try measuring my 4ml Zenith tanks and posting the results, but I don't have a caliper to make precise measurements with, so that info probably won't help much. Maybe someone else here with a working 4ml Zenith tank and a caliper could post their measurements for comparison?

I'm sorry I can't be of much more help.

Just to try and help, I got out my trusty calipers and measured my Zenith (purchased at Avail). It is 24mm at the base, about 24.6 at its widest point on top across the finger ridges, and 53.3 from the top of the plastic tip tot he bottom of the 510 pin. I also got out my trusty syringe, and my tank holds a tiny bit over 4ml, full to overflowing.
Not knowing the terminology, it is difficult for me to explain what is going on inside th tank, but I'll try. I'm going to call that thing inside the tank that the coil fits into the "bell." The bell takes up most of the bottom half of the tank, and then narrows down to a 5mm chimney that runs up to the mouthpiece. It takes about .9 ml of fluid to fill the tank up to the top of the bell. The 10-11 mm of the tank above the bell holds the other 3.1xx milliliteers. So, if I made my Zenith 5mm shorter, I'd lose the "fat" part of the tank where the last 3.1 ml of juice is stored. What I'm trying to say is this-- If I put a pear, fat side down, into a Campbell's soup can, the bottom half of the can would hold far less water than the top half. Make sense? Then if I shortened the can, I'd be losing a lot of water-holding capacity.
I hope I didn't make all of that unintelligible.
Charlie
Hugh thank you for your calipers used. Going to try tomorrow n measure. And I did understand what you are saying but just Incase not fully will try to get Lonnie to read it all.

They do make an EU TPD compliant version of this tank which is 2ml by law.

That’s what it seems you have.

I think that is what happened also after reading about it but Vapor Authority assured me ... not That my tank is the 4ml
Alas I first posted this question on the New member area so more info over there also. Never thought a separate forum just for this awesome tank
I do Thank you all, Grateful I am
Cheers n Blessings
Cindykay

Charlie
I might be totally wrong but when you placed the new coil in do you hear or feel a slight click or pop feel or sound???
One of my new tanks leaked like you are saying. I wondered if it was cuz it was the only coil I did not hear the click pop. Took it apart cleaned and push coil in harder and heard the sound. Fixed the leak for sure, used all day
Hope I am not out of line
Cheers n Blessings
Cindykay

• Creative
Reactions: gerrymi
Ok Maybe these pics will help.
I found my pictures where I filled needle to 4ml and I think you can see only held 2ml of juice. What do you all think?? Can you see by pictures its only 2ml?

And the dang tank shows the larger glass area hugh sigh! Meaning it’s a 4ml. BUT It’s not period

Would not be as bad for me if one tank Had been 4ml but both are 2ml Oh...and I bought from Vapor Authority 2 silver 4ml tanks. Already had a black tank that is a 2ml.

these pictures I am trying to show you - I am showing where the 4ml is on the needle and where it ended up with 2ml left over and tank is full. 2 ml.
Hey maybe you can tell by my small fingers. I am only 5'1 Or tell by the size of the needle inside the tank, we all know about what size they are.
I was using my splurge e-juice Heather's Triple Threat which is a dark juice

\
IMG_3545.jpg
IMG_3544.jpg
IMG_3542.jpg

I thinking I am just going to get Gary to return mail them back to Vapor Authority And let Cameron see I am telling the truth as he assures me they are 4ml based - I think on window size as my measurements the 4 little lines won’t hold 2ml more. If able will do those pictures tomorrow.

What’s really sad was going to buy a few more n coils alas after this will go elsewhere I try to buy USA when I can.
I so thank all of you, I am very Gratefull for you all
Cheers n Blessings Ck

Hey be proud for me - figured out how to do this on my February B-Day gift cell phone!! Only thing they did not think of monthly bill. Ughhh!

Storm52

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2014
Shreveport, LA
@calihippy : Just from the pictures, it looks as if you haven't filled the tank completely. I fill up to the gasket at the fill port. It may be the angle of the photo, but it looks as if the top of your juice is lower than the top of the glass window.

@calihippy : Just from the pictures, it looks as if you haven't filled the tank completely. I fill up to the gasket at the fill port. It may be the angle of the photo, but it looks as if the top of your juice is lower than the top of the glass window.

Honest I had it filled to the brim....almost overflow I think its the shadow from the lighting of the computer in the background causing that diff of fluid change looking But thank you for thinking of that. I thought the same in looking close to pic but knew I filled to the brim.
Just frustrated to the max
I think now if I have not already wrote going to write to Vapor Authority and tell them I am sending them back. Let them see I am telling the truth. If there is any Honesty in the company they will admit it holds only the 2ml. I just wish the box had been marked 2ml or 4ml there is nothing on the box but the USA which is to be 4ml.
I would be doing a happy dance if held that.

Hey Storm52 might be dumb question but if the coil was not in there maybe it would hold the 4ml. The dumb they don't count that do they?
Took some pictures of the tank itself. Alas Lonnie my neighbor would have correct tool to measure with...me borrowed Garys metal inch ruler. Gary says the numbers do not match up with what they say the numbers are to be. Me...outa my brain area. Lost

Maybe you can tell something by the size? It is the actual silver 4ml one I bought....bought two silver ones from Vapor Authority.
But my word of Honor its filled to brim and only got that tid over 2ml outa the 4ml needle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread