Interesting thing happened vaping the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.

CcaT

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
May 16, 2012
Washington State
So, I was at the Target store in Mt Vernon, WA yesterday and was waiting for my wife to get done and told her I'd meet her outside because it was pretty warm in the store. I stepped out the doors and went off to the covered area to the side and started vaping. Next to me, about 3 steps further away was a woman having a smoke.

After a minute or so an employee comes out of the store, walks past me and says to the woman "Ma'am... if you want to smoke you're going to have to go over there." and points around the corner to the designated smoking area. When the smoker (politely, I might add) moved on to the smoking area, the employee walked right past me again and into the store. I even made a point of taking a couple of vapes right in front of her but she didn't even blink.

Kaisu

Oct 17, 2012
United States
I still don't vape inside places like that and won't. To me, I associate it with things like wearing perfume or cologne or eating something with a strong smell. I wouldn't stand in Target and eat a big thing of garlic fries (unless they were handing them out) so I couldn't vape there either.

If you minimize the amount of vapor you escape, people sitting right beside you can't smell a thing. Thats one of the beautiful things about vaping

mikewill45

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2012
North Carolina
If you minimize the amount of vapor you escape, people sitting right beside you can't smell a thing. Thats one of the beautiful things about vaping

The problem is that people are going to push it and begin to annoy others. Then the politicians will get involved and before you know it will be illegal to vape where it's illegal to smoke. Then we can thank those who don't have an ounce of consideration for others for ruining it for us all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread