Intro To The "3DFS ALPHA" By: Digitalciggz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magnetron

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
"Currently Under Development"

Hey everybody just a quick introduction to a new mod we are currently working hard on over here at Digitalciggz.com

Developers are: Mario M. (shadowlife) and Michael (Magnetron or DigitalC)
of

www.digitalciggz.com

Currently Dubbed the 3DFS (Three Dimensional Feed System )
What you are seeing in this video shot by True Love at Vapefest 2010
is our proof of concept mod.

Some of the things that make the 3DFS stand out are the following features:

1:"Manual" electronic controlled Juice Feed System, the 3DFS delivers precise drops of E-Liquid directly to the top of the bridge of any atomizer, by way of a micro pump.
This ensures that you atomizer will have a long life, and mucho flavor!, as the atty will always be wet.

2: Integrated Buck Boost circuit ( i.e ramp chip) with custom resistor bridge network to give the user a total of 8 voltage settings 4.2, 4.4,4.6,4.8 and 5.0, 5.2,5.4, 5.6

3: Runs on one single 18650 Battery 3.7v (Likely an IMR for the final version).

4: Integrated USB charging circuit, and pass through capable

As you can see the Proof of Concept is well... larger than the final version we intend on releasing..this is the nature of development.

I can confidently say that the internal components of the MOD you see here in this prototype are barely taking up 40 % of the project box in the video, and we are working hard everyday to make sure the final build will be nice and small and comfortable to hold, and use.

If you would like to be added to the list of Beta testers (when they are released) would be more than happy to add you to the list of testers. we will only have so many beta units for review, but we will consider all requests to be on the list.

Please contact Michael at "michael@digitalciggz.com"

Constructive Feedback Welcome!!

Stay Tuned!

to

Digitalciggz.com !!
Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Tobacco | Electronic Cigarettes

HTML:
[HTML]
[/HTML]

Shad0w

ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2010
Trapped by Schrödinger's cat....
  • Deleted by Misty
  • Reason: unregistered Supplier Offline - Manufacturer

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Thanks Guys! and a million Thanks to "TLove" for putting that video together.. I did a little work remixing the beginning and end of the track, but TLove can take all the credit for picking the song!! LOL

The man does like his techno grooves...

Seriously though, looks tight.

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
Wow, I thought I posted here last night -- it was awfully late! Thi is an awesome mod and what I was looking for in my next pv. I know I sent the email last night (well, at leaset THAT is in the 'Sent' folder! "laugh:) but what I wanted to say a vv afs is the next generation and I would be proud to help this come to the market. I was only at Vapefest on Friday and now I sure wish I had stayed both days, I could've been a video star, too! If you choose me you'll get honest opinions from someone who sometimes lacks tact and also will explain what he knows to the populace, this is a great box that I'll purchase even if I don't get picked! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread