Intro To The "3DFS ALPHA" By: Digitalciggz.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Drum, glad to see yourea getting all these new toys. Good for you, bro. Let us know what you thinl of GGTS please.

It's a friggin' work of art...I'd likin' it to what some have already stated...a Bentley of ecigs...we're talkin'...BLING...shiny SS BLING! I'd compare it to a fine tuned instrument in the medical field...surgical precision and purpose.

harpo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Yuba City, California
It's a friggin' work of art...I'd likin' it to what some have already stated...a Bentley of ecigs...we're talkin'...BLING...shiny SS BLING! I'd compare it to a fine tuned instrument in the medical field...surgical precision and purpose.

I don't know about that but to each his own I guess. I wasn't that impressed with the GG line myself.

Drumonron

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
I don't know about that but to each his own I guess. I wasn't that impressed with the GG line myself.

Exactly...one man's Bentley is another man's Corolla...spent the first day, cleaning it of all machining oil....then vaped it...it vapes like a champ. Okay...don't want to steal the EQ thunder.

For the record...I've tried almost all of them and they all have their strengths and weaknesses including the EQ...but of all I've tried the EQ has more things to like in one device than all others. Having said that everyone of my devices have their place in my arsenal.

Some appeal more to my eye, some appeal more to my hand and some appeal to my love of technology, others appeal to my ability to vape on the go.

Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread