The 3DFS - Prototype Mod - a Drippers Wet Dream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
I had a really special opportunity at The Midwest vape Fest to test out a Prototype mod from digitalciggz.com Electronic Cigarette | Smokeless Tobacco | Electronic Cigarettes. The unit is being referred to as the 3DFS or [FONT="]Three Dimensional Feed System, Michael and [/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=#1F497D][FONT="]Shadowlife (AKA Mario M.) are the ones behind it all.

Just to give you some tidbits about this unit, it contains an electric pump, has 8 voltage settings and is a drippers dream vape!

I won't go into the technical specs of this unit but if you want further information contact Michael at digitalciggz and I am sure that he would be most happy to give you the assorted deatails of this premium device.

The unit is capable of putting as many drops of e-liquid (2 recommended) smack dab on the bridge with only the touch of a button. The voltage range as I recall started at 4.2 and ran up to 5.6, but don't quote me! I was tired from the drive and totally jacked on Nic most of the time at the Fest! LOL

The vape was totally awesome! Lots of vapor and extremely flavorful at all voltage ranges used! I wanted it so bad but it was a proto and Michael assured me that more goodies would be added to it's bag of tricks before it would be ready to come to market!

So folks, Keep your eyes out for this one! I think that it is going to really knock a lot of sox off peoples feet when it comes out!

Remember for more info contact Michael at digitalciggz and prepare to be shocked at this drippers dream of a mod! [/FONT]

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only vapor...

This has really got me interested, any other details? Size? Is it an attachment or completely new mod with a system?

The mod was a prototype and I have no idea how it will come in it's finished version. The one that I used was a rectangular box about the size of a large tv remote, I would say.

It is a completely new mod. had a single 4 position switch for the different voltages and 2 dip switches to access the voltages.Dip switch 1 on was 4.2, 4.4, 4.6 and 4.8 dip switch 1 and 2 on was 5.0. 5.2, 5.4 and 5.6.

Unit also had USB plug to charge and use as PT. You had to press the feed button for a slow 3 second count to dispense a single e-liquid drop onto the bridge of the atty. Dispensing tube was hanging perfectly over bridge of atty also had a ramp something for the battery, sorry I am not a tech person, I am sure Michael could answer your questions better. Hope that this helped.

Col. Gaunt

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2009
Chicago, IL
A large TV remote???? Doesn't anyone else think that's ridiculously big?

Dude, if you would have had the chance to try it you would not be complaining. Remember, this was a proto, what it will look like and what size it will be is anyone's guess.

SailCat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 10, 2009
Beaverton, OR
www.SailCat.com
A large TV remote???? Doesn't anyone else think that's ridiculously big?

Yes. I have seen video of this thing and, as stated in the remake of Godzilla, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that thing is large!"

Keep in mind, though, that the version shown at Vape Fest was in beta and Digital Ciggz (great supplier, BTW) assures us that the final version will be considerably smaller.

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Where can we find the vido

Yes. I have seen video of this thing and, as stated in the remake of Godzilla, "Jesus, Mary and Joseph, that thing is large!"
Keep in mind, though, that the version shown at Vape Fest was in beta and Digital Ciggz (great supplier, BTW) assures us that the final version will be considerably smaller.

VictoryNotVengence

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2009
USA
i saw the utube vid for this thing. hey digital cigs, if you see this; i suggest adding a troff or cup around the atty connection, my experience with top feeding mods is that they easily leak from the bottom of the atty at the batt connection, a capture cup would eliminate this problem. Also, the "drip chamber" looks very much like JoeMoto's design for the Stewie Juicer. Look for his thread in the modders forum.

Stick a cup on there and I'm first in line to hand over the cash, I love feeder mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread