INTRODUCING - MonsterMesh RBA Drops NOW! onto the scene and the Faranheight up as well!!! GV Rebuildables

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Later today the Mesh Monster drops Available NOW - followed by the Fahrenheit, just in time for haloween, a monstermesh, about 1 hour away:

hcigard.png

hcigard_1.png

hcigard_2.png

hcigard_3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
hcigard.png

hcigard_1.png

hcigard_2.png

hcigard_3.png

GotVapes MonsterMesh™ rba by hcigar-2.4ohm Rebuildable Atomizer
Special introductory price of $17.95!

Let's do the MonsterMesh!

Introducing the GotVapes MonsterMesh™ RBA by hcigar!
  • This has a 3ml capacity stainless tank and includes a mesh wick that is placed vertically extending into the tank.
  • Very easy to coil, the coil attaches at one end to the hex screw (this kit includes a hex tool to loosen and tighten). The other end simply crosses over and attaches to the center pole.
  • Mesh wick included - provides long life being very maintainable.
  • Hex tool unscrews the second hex screew on opposite side to give access to a fill port.
  • 2.4-2.8ohm range for the included coil.
  • The tank uses a screwless design with good seals on base and the middle plate, its twist and 'press-in'.
  • All parts of the tank disassemble for efficient cleaning and maintainance
  • The top cap is compatible with most 510 drip tips

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
I'm a bit disappointed on the Fahrenheit not being like the original pic that bad had posted a while back... that was/is a nice looking tank

I had picked up the "DID" clone ( aka MonsterMesh ) locally and it does work well... I'm going to have to really practice building wicks for it... it took me two times to get a working one made and it still isn't perfect... I was shooting for 2.4 ohms and only got 1.6... it does hit hard though... The one I got is identical to the pic shown above with the only exception being it came with a metal drip tip similar to what the E1 comes with... I switched it out for one of the clear Smoketech tips I got from GV so it wasn't so cold to the lips...

Building the wick isn't too tough, it just takes a bit of practice to get the coil the right length and on the wick tight. Pick up some rolling papers and it will help making the wicks up so they don't short out... Build/roll the mesh normally, then oxidize them, roll a little bit of the rolling paper around the end where the coil is going to be... and then wind the coil on... test it before you burn it in and blow off the rolling paper after it ashes out... there are several youtube vids on how to do it

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
rdsok those are coming , no worries but since the tards ruined that whole experience instead of speaking to us it kind of killed the 2 names i loved alot, so for now i designated the name to these products and will give new names to the ones you were waiting for, we have 2 more coming this week to boltser our section to 7 units then we have about 10 more on the way

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
rdsok those are coming , no worries but since the tards ruined that whole experience instead of speaking to us it kind of killed the 2 names i loved alot, so for now i designated the name to these products and will give new names to the ones you were waiting for, we have 2 more coming this week to boltser our section to 7 units then we have about 10 more on the way

Hey... besides, they needed classier names for those two anyway... lol

PS... I wasn't upset by it... I was just disappointed because I'd been waiting for those two to get in... which would of course leads to another issue, which one to order first because I already know I will have to have get at least one of each :D

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
In the pictures it looks like the top cap is screwed onto the body. How does the air hole line up with the wick/coil?

Very good question, that was going to be my question also. If not in the right position it makes this unit more difficult to enjoy.

which one are you guys talking about? The description of the monster says it doesn't screw on :confused:

Stef64

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2011
Michigan
which one are you guys talking about? The description of the monster says it doesn't screw on :confused:

The MonsterMesh. The tank itself may be pressed on, it looks like there is a center screw that hold it together. The top cap (where the DT goes), however, appears to screw on the rest of the unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread