Introducing the E1 ReLOaD™ Replaceable 2.0ml 2.4ohm eGo Clearomizer in Clear and Sage Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Thanx rdsok. I used it right out of the gate with the factory head (not even the 1.8's I ordered along with it) on my eGo 18650 mod, set to constant 3.7V, and she burns up...I don't understand...Obviously a wicking issue.. She taste great if I prime the coil, but VERY quickly goes into burn mode... I may try trimming the wick to see what happens, but if it continues, I'll be forced to write these two off, as lesson learned. The juice I put in it, is a semi-light 50/50 mix, so I dont feel that's the issue...
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon_zpsc6c02f89.gif

Last edited:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Thanx rdsok. I used it right out of the gate with the factory head (not even the 1.8's I ordered along with it) on my eGo 18650 MOD, set to constant 3.7V, and she burns up...I don't understand...Obviously a wicking issue.. She taste great if I prime the coil, but VERY quickly goes into burn mode... I may try trimming the wick to see what happens, but if it continues, I'll be forced to write these two off, as lesson learned. The juice I put in it, is a semi-light 50/50 mix, so I dont feel that's the issue...
pondering-and-thinking-smiley-emoticon_zpsc6c02f89.gif

I got two of them when GV first got them. They're ok, but not something I'm crazy about so I won't be getting more. Ain't it nice that we have so many choices? One size (or device) just doesn't fit all ;)

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Amen Sweety. Its not a big deal to me as like you said, The list is pretty long now of the stuff that vapes GREAT. 6 months ago, this could not be said.

I just wanted to do a side by side of: Kanger T2's, Rebuildable Stardust's, Mini Vivi's, Big Vivi's, Phoenix BC's, and Phoenix Tanks. I still might post the results with the E1's getting a whopping:
Itsa1_zpsb4026390.gif

KiloWatts

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 26, 2011
West Philadelphia
Amen Sweety. Its not a big deal to me as like you said, The list is pretty long now of the stuff that vapes GREAT. 6 months ago, this could not be said.

I just wanted to do a side by side of: Kanger T2's, Rebuildable Stardust's, Mini Vivi's, Big Vivi's, Phoenix BC's, and Phoenix Tanks. I still might post the results with the E1's getting a whopping:
Itsa1_zpsb4026390.gif

I'd be interested to hear your ratings... The only tank I've used is a Mini Nova... I'm itching to try something new (that works)...

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
I'd be interested to hear your ratings... The only tank I've used is a Mini Nova... I'm itching to try something new (that works)...

Keep in mind this is my own opionion, but here goes...
1. Phoenix BC's
2. Kanger T3's
3. Stardust Rebuildables
4. Splitfires
5. Mini Nova's
6. Kanger T2's (if you can stand a frequent gurgle)
7. Full size Nova's

The difference in the Top 4 is so slim, its really hard to decide. Factors such as ease of cleaning, and tank capicity are a cosideration.

E1 reloads-Need a major design change/re-engineering....Quality control is non-existing

Last edited:

Yiorgo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Received two e1 V's AND 6 replacement stems (after ordering stems else where and got that nasty burnt taste that I couldn't tweak or fix resorted to my 2nd fav mini novas) put both from gotvapes to work immediately both were burning my throat with no flavor trimmed the pip cap up a little and got it to not burn but nowhere near the flavor of my original order........??? Im wondering if these units and stems aren't 1.8 ohms since they aren't marked in any way......

.** My first order of E 1 V's was the best experience with vaping Since I started in 2009....... the phenomenal flavor on my 1000 mAh ego vv and perfectly tuned in throat hit to 4.2 volts is currently lacking with this latest order!!

Wondering what's going on with my favorite clearo's??? Over ordered thinking got... Vapes....... Would have gotten them right??

Last edited:

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
hmmm IDK I LOVE these but I only use them on ego's , so that maybe why .

I did get the new replacement heads & the one I have been using is "hotter" I think @ least it seemed so after 1st cleaning ,didn't notice it when I first used it ???? Odd huh? I probably was just SO HAPPY to have it back ...IDK?? But (again) It has calmed down now that I have used it a few hours .

STILL LOVE THESE !! sorry you guys don't LIKE 'EM as much as I DO .
then again muuhuahhhaha , just more for me & RDS :).......... :lol:

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
hmmm IDK I LOVE these but I only use them on ego's , so that maybe why .

I did get the new replacement heads & the one I have been using is "hotter" I think @ least it seemed so after 1st cleaning ,didn't notice it when I first used it ???? Odd huh? I probably was just SO HAPPY to have it back ...IDK?? But (again) It has calmed down now that I have used it a few hours .

STILL LOVE THESE !! sorry you guys don't LIKE 'EM as much as I DO .
then again muuhuahhhaha , just more for me & RDS :).......... :lol:

Atta girl Kelly !! And wouldn't it be a dull old world iffin we all liked the same things? :D

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well, there's a good chance the problem lies in the head, not the actual unit/housing. So perhaps if they acknowledge the problem and fix the heads, we can still use our E1s, and simply replace the heads.

I'm not convinced that there is anything wrong with the heads... I believe instead they are making them to compliment and work with a lower voltage like the standard eGo's have... ie 3.3v

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I really want to like these, the tip is great..but anything higher than 3.3 v and I get a nasty burnt taste...which I occasionally get even at 3-3.3 volts on random hits. Tipping or not I get dry hits about every third hit, too. I use 70 pg/30 vg, and I've only tried it with juices I know well in other delivery systems. So I'm bummed, wah. :(

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
I really want to like these, the tip is great..but anything higher than 3.3 v and I get a nasty burnt taste...which I occasionally get even at 3-3.3 volts on random hits. Tipping or not I get dry hits about every third hit, too. I use 70 pg/30 vg, and I've only tried it with juices I know well in other delivery systems. So I'm bummed, wah. :(

have any juice with higher VG to try ?

I swear that wicks like higher VG ...

I use 100%VG juices (diluted w/dist water + flavorings)
but my juice has worked well w/all wicks .

another thought to try is ...
when I get dry hits off wicked things I unscrew top,pull the little coil cup cap out & drop a drop or two down on coil ...reassemble & test ...if gurgley ..I take off batt & blow excess out & reassemble & try again ....usually works ...

MayLovesMetal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i've tried one of my fifty fifty juices with it, but it's the same thing. I'm used to vivis and kangers, used stardusts of course. This is the only wicked clearo system I've had this issue with. It doesn't leak at all for me which is great, and no gurgling..just some dry hits which is tolerable but the burnt taste which for me isn't. I'll have to try dropping on the coil tomorrow when I am more awake. I've taken it apart but didn't include that step. I hate the stardusts and I really want to like this so I'm not ready to give up on it just yet! =)

252chevyboyz

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Rocky Mount, NC
Recieved one last Friday and I noticed since I put juice in it for the first time last night I noticed some leaking a the bottom of the tank this morning. I measured 1ml in a syringe and filled it then let it sit over night so the wicks could absorb the juice. It looks like maybe the edge has some divets in it where it seals to the bottom of the tank. Also noticed every hit I take It fills the tank with vapor. Is it suppose to or is it not sealing to the top?

Here are a few pics and I got a video I can try to upload through photobucket if ya'll want me to.

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/252chevyboyz/70DD6DB3-2A88-4BFC-B4C7-34000D4244D1-10465-000008CB18B5ED94.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/252chevyboyz/590E3CFB-764E-4700-92DB-5EDCFF58ED53-10465-000008CB1EC52668.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/252chevyboyz/DB3711E9-187F-4B8E-AB9B-5DFC9D598C7F-10465-000008CB2556CD97.jpg

http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/252chevyboyz/197E3415-9812-4432-9BDC-C04D1ACEE109-10465-000008CB2BB73751.jpg

Thanks for any help on this one,
-James

mikecup

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 9, 2010
Peninsula, Ohio
The bottom screw joint seems to leak on all of mine, I have been putting another o ring from a stardust drip tip, which solves the leaking problem. I then take the silicon cap off and cut about 1/8th inch off the end that goes over the wicks. Works much better, they still need a factory revamping, and I hope they try to fix these cuz they are a nice looking carto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread