Introducing the E1 ReLOaD™ Replaceable 2.0ml 2.4ohm eGo Clearomizer in Clear and Sage Green

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
grrpiggie.gif
grrrr&waa!I had only ordered one of the E1's a bluegreen one ..have been loving it for a few weeks ...used it exclusively for the last 9 days & got a sore throat last night ...so I decided that it must be time to clean . And after its bath, I was dry burning & noticed a hot spot on last wrap of coil, tried to adjust it & broke coil :unsure: and they are sold out ....sniffsniff ....I have SO MANY other things ...but I already miss it ....

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
grrpiggie.gif
grrrr&waa!I had only ordered one of the E1's a bluegreen one ..have been loving it for a few weeks ...used it exclusively for the last 9 days & got a sore throat last night ...so I decided that it must be time to clean . And after its bath, I was dry burning & noticed a hot spot on last wrap of coil, tried to adjust it & broke coil :unsure: and they are sold out ....sniffsniff ....I have SO MANY other things ...but I already miss it ....

I've got a hankering to give one of these a shot myself kelley...how do they vape compared to a Mini Vivi ???

kelleymcm

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 2, 2010
oklahoma city
I've got a hankering to give one of these a shot myself kelley...how do they vape compared to a Mini Vivi ???

sorry I do not know the answer to that one, I have not tried the mini vivi .....rds has used both I believe

I find them a very smooth warm vape that looks very streamlined & natural on my chrome SE rivas,
which are true 3.7v & are a little too hot for a lot of the other smaller cartos I have tried .

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
On standard battery PV's I prefer the flavor of the E1 over the Mini Vivi Nova slightly more... Build quality of the E1 is much more substantial but several users have reported slight ( very slight ) leaking around the bottom seam on the E1... on mine, additional tightening took care of this very minor leak. I believe the leak could be addressed with just slightly thicker o-rings. The slight amount of leaking I saw, I only noticed when wiping my fingers around the seam... it wasn't visible to me, I had to feel it.

If using more than a 3.7v PV... the E1 tends to have more dry hit reports.... but at 3.7v it hits about as hard, with about the same flavor as others at higher voltages...

I use the E1 on my Mini eGo batteries... the Mini Vivi Nova or the Hyper SRT on my Bolt using a Kick module.

zippersnapper

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Mar 18, 2012
Just got mine in today, tried it out...and got tons of burnt flavor. I even primed the coil with a drop of juice...still burnt after the second draw.
Any suggestions?. I had high hopes for these...seems to have major wicking issues....

The build of the unit seems top notch, and the metal long barrel cannon tip, is almost worth the price of the whole unit...very nice..

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Just got mine in today, tried it out...and got tons of burnt flavor. I even primed the coil with a drop of juice...still burnt after the second draw.
Any suggestions?. I had high hopes for these...seems to have major wicking issues....

The build of the unit seems top notch, and the metal long barrel cannon tip, is almost worth the price of the whole unit...very nice..

I have/had similar results and just use these on my mini eGo batteries now and they are excellent on those... It seems that these don't like higher voltage/wattage.

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
I have/had similar results and just use these on my mini eGo batteries now and they are excellent on those... It seems that these don't like higher voltage/wattage.

Interested to see what kind of life you get out of these... I have had unstellar results from some of the other types of clearomizers I have tried...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread