Introducing 'the Mako' PV coming soon.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
NOOOOOO!!!! i should have shut my big fat mouth loool

:D:D:D:D:D:D

You are going to be snowed in for a couple of days so it will give you plenty of time to make a couple of vids and get polishing some Mako's

Yes, we are due some snow here... but ahem of course Alex (who's currently completely snowed in due to the extreme blizzard conditions in Siberia will have plenty of time on his hands for making the Maksi 5V vid I should think...;)

I think we're looking at around the £60 mark for one complete Mako starter kit (ie. either minno/midi or maksi) including all the accessories needed to get going. Sleeves/adapters/other accessories will be available additionally for people looking to upgrade to a different size.

There will also be bare bones kits available for less than the full kit price, but prices will be available upon release. :)

So about how much will this be in $ American U.S. money? .Or do you ship to the U.S. (or will these be available in the U.S., guess I should ask that first, lol).

Thyestean

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Upstate NY
So about how much will this be in $ American U.S. money? .Or do you ship to the U.S. (or will these be available in the U.S., guess I should ask that first, lol).

Live rates at 2010.01.05 23:02:02 UTC 60.00 EUR

=

86.1813 USD

Euro United States Dollars 1 EUR = 1.43635 USD 1 USD = 0.696207 EUR

correction

60.00 GBP

=

95.9459 USD
United Kingdom Pounds United States Dollars
1 GBP = 1.59910 USD 1 USD = 0.625352 GBP

Last edited:

Bella Chic

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2009
Southeast Texas
Ok, I've read every single post in this thread...getting in lots of trouble for being on the computer...and have watched all the videos and all I can say is I want one and I want one now, lol. I will deffinitly be getting a straight silver blinged out one if that is available. I am so excited about this being my very first mod and my husbands going to kill me but I don't care!!! At least I will die happy. You testers are freakin lucky and I'm happy ya'll are out there to let us know how great they are. Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!! But I will. I added myself to ya'll email list. Are ya'll gonna send out emails when they are ready for sale cause I wanna know that asap. Thanks!

Gina

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
Are you accepting pre-ordering? i just need one of these asap mate! and i would hate it too be out of stock before i get the chance to order!

Ah Scamz, I know you've followed the progress for a while now and thanks for your patience. :)

We've had nightmares in the past with preorders (not being able to deliver on the estimated date) so will probably not be offering this option.

We should however have plenty to go around and I will put you on a notification mailing list if you email me on: admin@smokejuice.co.uk.

Hi MickiO -

As of todays exchange rates, +/- $95 for the kit (inc. atty, batteries, charger etc) or slightly less for bare bones kit. ;)

These look awesome! Very class and slick! This will deffinitly be on my list of mods to choose between!

Gina

Hi Gina,

Thanks for your interest - we should hopefully have these available at the end of January/ beginning of February all going well. :)

Live rates at 2010.01.05 23:02:02 UTC 60.00 EUR

=

86.1813 USD

Euro United States Dollars 1 EUR = 1.43635 USD 1 USD = 0.696207 EUR

Closer to $95 as the currency is in Pounds Stirling... :)

Yeh, pounds are worth more. It's more like $95.88. Still a good deal including batteries and charger. All I want is a Midi with no batts, so I'm hoping the price scales nicely.

Hi Apple, :)

The price will certainly be less for a bare bones kit although, information will be available closer to release towards the end of January.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk
yes my apologies I screwed that one up :|

But, not wanting to misinform anyone, I fixed it while you were responding :) lol

No worries good sir - easily done - most people assume the UK is in on the Euro like everyone else, but we've actually been quite stubborn when it comes to getting rid of the pound... :)

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Ok, I've read every single post in this thread...getting in lots of trouble for being on the computer...and have watched all the videos and all I can say is I want one and I want one now, lol. I will deffinitly be getting a straight silver blinged out one if that is available. I am so excited about this being my very first mod and my husbands going to kill me but I don't care!!! At least I will die happy. You testers are freakin lucky and I'm happy ya'll are out there to let us know how great they are. Can't wait, Can't wait, Can't wait!!! But I will. I added myself to ya'll email list. Are ya'll gonna send out emails when they are ready for sale cause I wanna know that asap. Thanks!

Gina

In trouble for being on the computer? Also, that "y'all" thing is adorable. My favorite part? "y'all email list".

Applejackson

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2009
Albany, NY
Ah Scamz, I know you've followed the progress for a while now and thanks for your patience. :)

We've had nightmares in the past with preorders (not being able to deliver on the estimated date) so will probably not be offering this option.

We should however have plenty to go around and I will put you on a notification mailing list if you email me on: admin@smokejuice.co.uk.

Hi MickiO -

As of todays exchange rates, +/- $95 for the kit (inc. atty, batteries, charger etc) or slightly less for bare bones kit. ;)

Hi Gina,

Thanks for your interest - we should hopefully have these available at the end of January/ beginning of February all going well. :)

Hi Apple, :)

The price will certainly be less for a bare bones kit although, information will be available closer to release towards the end of January.

Weird thing is, I never had much interest in a bottom-button mod, but your switch just seems smooth as butter. As I already have a V2 on the way, I'd love to grab a 6v too, and you're at the top of my list.

smokindeuce

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2008
UK
www.smokejuice.co.uk

Gina

LOL :D:D:D Wow - the whole thread - now that's impressive!!! Well if I was your husband, I would be very proud of your impressive staying power! :p

We'll most certainly email all people on our mailing list to give you a head start when the time comes... :)

;)

but if you want to switch to the euro upon release I won't complain :D

LOL :D:D:D Like i said: we're stubborn cluckers.... :p

Weird thing is, I never had much interest in a bottom-button mod, but your switch just seems smooth as butter. As I already have a V2 on the way, I'd love to grab a 6v too, and you're at the top of my list.

Thanks Apple -

I'll try and get Alex to do a video soon on different ways of holding the Mako.... :)

Hi MickiO -

. .

so does that mean, it will be available for those of use who want one, in the U.S. too? *fingers crossed*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread