Introducing the Precise Strata RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I want to see this, would make a crappy week much better.

The slots are for grip in adjusting the draw as we had to narrow that portion due to the different design of the telescope.

18350 Mode:
elasstrata18350.jpg.w560h316.jpg

18500 Mode:
elastrata18500.jpg.w560h324.jpg

ARCHMAN

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Simplicity order # 18427 (02/03)
Strata order # 18565 (03/04)
No notice on either. I did get an email 2 weeks ago tomorrow that said the simplicity will ship in two weeks Max. I'm coming in hot on a five week wait! If I didn't dig my PS 14500 so much I'd be fairly upset. I know the mod will be awesome and the Strata is the only atomizer/topper I have any interest in adding to the fold anyway. I'm not completely stoked but I'm convinced it will be worth the unfortunate setbacks.

Sent from a tiny keyboard using Tapatypo.

Last edited:

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Well. Here we go. First build on the Strata coming up!!
edudunad.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Wow, what a collection! What type of build you trying first?! I've been playing with a dual coil Ophion style with wick wrapped around the center post, followed by a coil, followed by wick losely over the first coil and a coil placed over the second wick. It's a Steam machine x 2!!! I'll try to get some pics and details up.

Glenn54

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2009
New York
My loaded Strata weighs 68 grams or about 2.3 oz.

[Ferret] Kits weigh only 8 to 10 grams at birth (28 grams = 1 oz), and will fit into a teaspoon, but they triple their weight in 10 days if their mother has a plentiful milk supply.

(cit. Development of Ferret Kits from Birth to Sexual Maturity)

So I'm estimating a loaded Strata equals a three week old ferret.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was looking for the weight of juvenile ferret all over the internet.

theECB

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 15, 2009
Everett, WA
upinvapor.blogspot.com
Wow, what a collection! What type of build you trying first?! I've been playing with a dual coil Ophion style with wick wrapped around the center post, followed by a coil, followed by wick losely over the first coil and a coil placed over the second wick. It's a Steam machine x 2!!! I'll try to get some pics and details up.

This I've got to see. It's frying my brain trying to imagine it.

High Voltage

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2013
Detroit, MI
I STILL have not gotten my shipping notice. Did I order my Strata/Simplicity last or something?

I'm not sure who's last, you me, my buddy Pat or the others still waiting. It's crazy that some people have multiple Stratas already...lol I just want my new toy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread