Introducing the Precise WorkHorse from Super-T

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Looks like I'm joining this club as well. Put in my order for the 18650 and a brass tube. Looking forward to it. I am assuming that this mod can handle .25-.4 ohm dripper builds? Thinking about throwing some magnets in as well...I read that the nemesis and clone mags work well?

We now ship our mods standard with the HD spring which has a higher amperage carrying capacity. Keep it "clean" and you'll be good to go. Check out this thread for information on what "clean" means and where to clean:

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...leaning-mechanical-mod-hot-button-issues.html

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
Work Horse #2 arrived today. :)

Two Work Horse's.jpg

INFRNL

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 3, 2013
Colorado
I was wondering, because in reading what the springs fit, the Work Horse isn't listed.

I noticed that, but I think all of the 18000 series use the same spring from what I can tell. If you look at the OEM listing, it says 18000 series and ela/tele workhorse.

Hopefully David will chime in to confirm, but this is what I gathered

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I'm sure you are correct INFRNL, but will wait for David to confirm. :)

Springs from the Precise, Workhorse, ELA and Simplicity are all the same. We have an HD and Regular, for the past month approximately, all units have been shipping with the HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread